♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

First UNDERWATER hard Atlantis stage 22. More to come

P.S. Im out of MIDNIGHT stages to make a complete diamond thanos “speccial” stage tour before the deadline (poison and dense fog already done) sucks a bit

That next red diamond left down blew it up…

3 Likes

Season 2 26-1 HARD

One of these days I hope to not accidentally trigger the board. I swear when I look twice to check I forget about the RNG tile gods screwing it all up. Lol!

2 Likes

Thats why i screenshot along the way and choose the best pic at the end :stuck_out_tongue:

Also you didnt have any moves left… blocked… that wouldnt trigger the :boom:

2 Likes

Challenging Stage : Trials Of Survival

Woot! None of my hereos have healing abilities so trying to stay alive long enough to make these diamonds was DISGUSTINGLY difficult! I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge though!

Almost had 5 dragons to boot. Not too shabby. Lol.

Screenshot_2019-05-15-03-28-51

2 Likes

I may be wrong (its WAAAY past my bed time & logic is fuzzy) but I think if I were to move the blue dragon to the left (in 3rd pict), popping the purple diamond, it would clear all of the board but yellow.

The yellow diamond would pop next, in combo 2, since 3 yellows would have now lined up at the top left corner after move one.

Board cleared?

Too bad I didn’t see this while playing. SMH. LOL.

In any case, I am still addicted to this challenge!

2 Likes

Another pic of what I’ve done…

1 Like

Another underwater hard Atlantis stage 22

1 Like

Saw this yesterday, seems like a cool challenge. I am now more humble about my abilities than I was yesterday…

Farming 8-7 this morning, this seems to be my best so far, nice line of diamonds:
IMG_0844

I like the horizontal line of dragons from the previous battle, I couldn’t get the last two columns:

Thank you to whoever dreamed this up. Silly fun that doesn’t require extra resources.

2 Likes

The closest i’ve got so far… I admire you for making all 5 of them, my boards tend to go of in flames when I reach four dimonds…

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome! did it.!
thanos_Lou7

4 Likes

Right? I totally agree with you! This makes farming & trying to get through the hard levels of Atlantis very entertaining, if not sometimes very frustrating when a gauntlet breaks!

Enjoy!

2 Likes

In this universe, Thanos was struggling with time. He succeded with 15 second to spare.

5 Likes

Here’s what I got! Done on the Find Crafting Items II Quest.

4 Likes

For what it’s worth here is mine!

3 Likes

This I got today hope it’s a winner

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Was in today’s Quest part3 of finding battle idems2…

2 Likes

Here is mine :slight_smile: :grinning:

5 Likes