♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

Love it! :smiley: Here’s mine:

Popping the purple diamond will pop the green one, which will move the reds up and who knows what’ll happen next. :smiley:

12 Likes

First attempt, s2 27/1 hard mode

I did have all 5 diamonds but I lost my purple trying to make all the dragons as well…

18 Likes

Not the best presentation but at least has all the infinity stones. :smile:

7 Likes

I couldn’t get a green diamond or dragon to save my life.

10 Likes

So this this challenge geared for or aimed to the higher level players? Because 8-7 is out of reach for some of the lowbies here is mine as I struggle to finish the story.

I believe activating the blue diamond will clear the board because the green will drop down for the 3 match.

18 Likes

Of course as soon as I popped it this happened

4 Likes

I only have these two screens (and not on my phone anymore) but I’ll definitely try to cook some more diamonds!

4 Likes

27 Likes

3 Likes

so close yet so far. Whyyy bluess

4 Likes

I join the challenge! Although I hope I can do better

11 Likes

Nice little arrangement for the ocd in all of us.

13 Likes

Underwater for extra difficulty points

10 Likes

I dont remember the stage :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

No, we’re looking for challenging spots for the player — with your team, you’re in one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

« Reality is often disappointing. That is, it was. Now, reality can be whatever I want. »

During the same battle, S2-22.3. Hope i can do better in the upcoming stages

4 Likes

Ursena on hard is good place, this is E&P Thanos

27 Likes

Trials of Serenity on March 3rd.

I matched the three yellow tiles in the top right, then popped the green diamond, which popped the green dragon, triggering the purple diamond, which set up the blue diamond. I don’t remember what happened after that. :grin:

2 Likes

Glad I took this screenshot when I did

It seems I’m the only one in a raid… will that qualify or does it have to be on a map level?

The guy revenged me, so I have a screenshot of his team (since they was mostly dead by the time I got all the stones). It was a few days ago that it happened. I’ve never been happy to see an enemy’s revenge before :laughing:

3 Likes