♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

Same, I would be first in the Wonderland event right now but I keep trying to form dragons and diamonds in every level. Send help :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

As in, someone who’s good at identifying moves that set up dragons and diamonds?

2 Likes

As in, instead of attacking the mobs with blue tiles (mono team) I form a dragon, then another one, then I notice I already formed 10 and I can’t get good scores cuz I wasted too much time in that level :cry:

3 Likes

You asked for us to send help. I was just verifying the kind of help you needed…

1 Like

I need professional help ig :laughing:

OCD much

4 Likes

It’s time to vote!

=> Click Here to view Semifinalists, discuss your favorites, and vote!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

=> Click Here to View the Winners!

1 Like

Challenge is over and I don’t even have all the colors… still thought it was cool

4 Likes

Wow! Is this stage somewhere in Season 2? Like the Atlantis Eastern Wall that is currently locked for me. I’ve yet to see these enemies. Certainly not the type of repeating enemies like the seahorses or Atlantean drones.

Any chance of bringing this contest back? cross fingers Managed to get an artistic Thanos board but didn’t want to spoil-post it in case the contest should ever return…

I do wish they would bring this challenge back and have many more like it

1 Like

So proud…
Abusement park rules :star_struck:

On my mini account :slight_smile:

I stumbled upon this thread two days ago i think and tried it while farming in atlantis. After 3 tries, i nailed it although its not pretty since they are not lined up together. And going for six when i accidentally killed the last enemy.

1 Like

Finally! Had to run a mono team to drag things out long enough to get them.

2 Likes

Long past any entry point and ugly, but I finally managed to assemble my first Thanos.

1 Like

The Thanos Dragons Cross

5 Likes

I know this is long past, but i’ll post this anyway

1 Like