♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

thanos-challenge
contest

can’t catch the yellow diamond ever

1 Like

An event to remember!

4 Likes

Wanted to get one in before I forget about the challenge, so here’s this one from 18.7

And here’s the video to “clear the board” or what was left of it…

4 Likes

Dragons from one of the Recruit or Gem Quests. Almost got double set of dragons.

3 Likes

Here’s mine - Against the Final Villain in Map 1, no less:

3 Likes

I showed the video to my alliance…(post #321)…lol they said its remarkable!!! Can’t help but agree. Never have I wiped an entire board until yesterday, thanks to the Thanos Challenge! Still on Cloud 9!

Hope I make it into the finals with that one. Either way I’ve enjoyed three past few weeks immensely! Thanks mods & E & P!

5 Likes

red red red red red. Rudolph plague army lol Thanos challenge is very satisfying.

1 Like

stage 18 - 10 hard Mode :slight_smile: 8 diamonds, anzogh power :slight_smile:

2 Likes

End stage 18/10. Samourai starts sweating :slight_smile: 7 diamonds :sunny:

3 Likes

Just to be clear…

The Thanos challenge is 5 different coloured diamonds and / or 5 different coloured dragons?!?! Right?

Yes… I for one am yet to achieve the diamonds (Salty? Completely!)

4 Likes

Would have been a nice design… But red tile at right didnt come… And all fell apart…

2 Likes

I will admit that was not easy to do… attempt # 645 I think :thinking:

4 Likes

Not going to call out anyone by name but some of the screen shots seem suspicious to me. Especially the ones where the diamonds are different sizes.

???

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m not going to read the whole thread looking for this, but personally I’d vote for the person who has the most thematically appropriate board. I think to me that means all five colors, and one that I can trigger, destroying exactly half the board.

1 Like

The Polar Express version

Could be fake, could be real - when the hint appears…

Thanks! If you have no luck like me getting heroes and hit the leveling wall, you have to create your own entertainment to break the repetitiveness. So, this was the result.

The Villians turn… left to right… Ego, Ghost, Thanos, Hela, and Loki. The villian’s dragons are protecting the lone stone left.

1 Like

Went monochrome on this one

2 Likes