♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

Well that was fun :slight_smile:

Final level of Frostmarch

Screenshot_20190513-215718

1 Like

Another one, late at night, a good beer, a nice hockey game and some more diamonds

S2-25.4

1 Like

Defeating the Dark Lord

1 Like

I know there is no green but a lot of diamond.

Here i got the green.

3 Likes

Another hard Atlantis stage 22 thanos. 2 instances

2 Likes

My favorite so far. Love the green clear coming. I find it more impress that it’s done by a new player.

2 Likes

s2 22-4 hard

1 Like

Many people like doing the challenge while farming.
I myself prefer doing it while raiding in Diamond.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190514-165151

Did blue first which did purple and yellow, which then did green and red followed.

3 Likes

S2 11.3

2 Likes

S2 11.3

2 Likes

Season 2-20-9

3 Likes

All placed well. Triggered the blue diamond and it cleared the board. The cascade that followed even created another purple diamond
S2-25.8 underwater !

4 Likes

Got lucky today, another great board
Season 2-20-9 Hard

2 Likes

Too bad its not a valid entry with all colors of either dragons or diamonds (5 each to qualify) Would be a great board if it had the colors! Bet it was hard to get all that crammed in there!

2 Likes

Another hard Atlantis stage 22. 2 instances

4 Likes

I built up this board (25- 6 HARD UNDERWATER), it popped by accident. Built back up, got the dragons, it popped, then tried again. Lol. This challenge is just addicting! Extra challenging to stay alive when suffocating as oxygen levels are non existent! :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for not spoiling any A. E. stuff (we haven’t watch it and really needed a time and a babysitter). I didn’t think I had a chance to make this, but a sort of opportunity presented itself while I was trying to use some flags and work on underwater aerobics. 6 Gems, one of them doesn’t fit on the glove fingers, of course. It also seems I ran out of a next move that does not involve triggering a finger snap.

As my brave classic heroes were desperately gasping for air while their commander are playing a game of bejeweled, a shameless plug for an idea posted in the Idea Section about some perks for S2 heroes:

3 Likes

Season 2/Province 13/Stage 10/Hard SettingScreenshot_20190514-142411_Empires

3 Likes

My lucky day!

4 Likes