♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

thanks! and welcome to the community :wave:

2 Likes

Another Thanos in hard Atlantis stage 20

3 Likes

3 Likes

Finally all diamonds plus a few dragons on LEGENDARY AVALON: Final Stage!

Gotta say staying alive 19 mins to get them was quite the task! :wink:

Love you 3000!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Hi, it was on event Avalon, Legendary level 7.

9 Likes

## Knights of Avalon - DIAMONDS > Legendary

I love my RedHoods’ foxies :fox_face:

THANOS * versus * AVALON*** :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :trophy:
------------------ ------------- --------------- ----------------- ------------- ----
Dragons *** and *** Diamonds
------------- -----------------
Rare post #145 :crown: Rare :x:
Epic post #154 :crown: Epic :x:
Legendary post #165 :crown: Legendary post #183 :crown:
***NO retries; just completion of the event.
2 Likes

Ok so in an alternate timeline (don’t ask me how, just go with it )a few of the hereos from Lord Of The Rings come to the aid of the Marvel Universe & The Avengers in their hour of need.

Maybe Stan Lee called in a few favors back here on Earth? Who knows! Either way…awesome nerdery ensues.

Also, this stage being the final level of Season One is pretty much Thanos incarnate (well minus the gauntlet but some pretty nifty horns instead) right? I mean hes purple, big, and menacing. What more do we need?

In this Fellowsihip we have Gollum (if he lived on blueberries instead of raw fish!), Eowyn, Gimli, Arwen, and Gandalf (the Green).

Battle. Magic. Dragons & Diamonds. Bloodshed. And at last, victory!

Lolololol.

4 Likes

I wasn’t actually trying this challenge but one of my earlier moves just happened to create two diamonds and I remembered this challenge and thought I would give it a try. I like this mostly because I can still create a blue diamond with several different moves. Also the irony that the enemy reflects blue and I have a bunch of blue tiles is not lost on me RNGesus truly has a sense of humor or maybe schadenfreude is more appropriate.

Pay no attention to the timer at the top.

3 Likes

Finally got the dragons… Was trying to get them to line up (bad dragons) :wink:

3 Likes

Managed to get the dragons in my raid today. Can everyone tell I’m addicted to this challenge?!

4 Likes

I find the easier levels with a 3900tp team is harder than tighter levels cause you kill everything too fast to organize any tiles

1 Like

3 Likes

I love this! The hardest thing is making sure monsters don’t die too early!

4 Likes

Posting for my wife, who doesn’t have a forum account. All rewards would go to her obviously :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow. Nice. That must have taken a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not the most impressive dragons/diamonds but Hey, revenge raids! He had a Tp of 800 more than me, 600 more cups :laughing:. Won 58 cups!!

1 Like