The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

I believe our brains get denser and denser.

3 Likes

There could well be some truth to that in my case although I wouldn’t presume to speak for others…

1 Like

There are days it is certainly true for me.

2 Likes

I meant “full grown” as in, I look like a gigantic hairy beast, and most women and children run away from me like frightened villagers when they see me coming. :laughing:

But if we want to get into specific details…

I was probably at my fastest, most physically “fit” endurance wise etc. around the age of 18.

I was also at my “mentally sharpest” around my late teens / early 20s.

I was at my physically strongest around the age of 30 or so.

I am currently in my 40s and at my physically largest… still strong, but… don’t ask me to run a mile or climb a tree or any of the other stuff I could easily do when I was 20.

Mentally? I’m not as quick as I used to be. Forgot most of the stuff I learned in school. But real life stuff? I think I’m much wiser than I was in my 20s. I make better life decisions now. I don’t immediately react on impulse. I’m much calmer than I used to be. Think twice before putting myself into stupid situations. Stuff like that. :grin:

4 Likes

Nice TGW, I heard someone say :
Why worries, someone who love u will not intensional hurt you, if they do maybe thats just a missunderstood , solve it together and u will know the reason and fixed it together as a good friend.
Why worries, someone who hate u might think or speak bad things behind you. But they are not worth your time, because no matter u said or do they still do like that. Just leave it, your time is to little to care bout them.
Think and care only one that worth your time, the people that u love and love u. The people that respect and share the joy with u. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :coffee:

2 Likes

I never intentionally hurt anyone on here. Occasionally my jokes get misinterpreted. And yes, occasionally someone insults me and I lash out in return. The lashing out part is something I shouldn’t do, though. Sometimes people are just trying to goad me into a fight, and I should know better than to take the bait. That’s why I’ve reduced my posting on here, at least in the “controversial” type threads, to avoid those types of situations altogether. :smile:

There are so many good people in this community. Without them, I wouldn’t still be playing this game. :wink:

4 Likes

I wonder how long everyone will use their cups for profiles? :thinking:

2 Likes

Is that a competition ? :smiley:

2 Likes

I put my hands firmly on the notion that cup length can change from time to time.

1 Like

That’s a good question. I resized mine a little because i really like my avatar as it is common across all my accounts everywhere. I’m more or less happy to be part of a cult here for now so long as it does not become a clique.

EDIT: and a lot of cool people seem to be cult members too…:heart:

2 Likes

Only if you want it to be. :wink:

Yeah, that makes sense. Not everyone has the same acct

Wow. Nice! It looks good!

1 Like

I thought it was cup size that kept changing.

1 Like

Of course! I didn’t want to be too direct and get flagged!

@AncientPirate1

a

Sorry man! Thought I had already made one for you. You know how us old guys tend to forget stuff sometimes. :wink:

11 Likes

@TGW
Wow this is so cool.

I really appreciate it and soon it will be my new avatar.

Thanks old friend.

4 Likes

Any time. :wink:

Let me know if you want it redone with extra flair or a quote or whatever.

2 Likes

@Pompitous, your request has been recieved and is being processed. Please give it 5 to 7 days to be made and 3 days for delivery. Thank you

I bring cake for my second anniversary in the forum. Serve you !!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Tato for being a part of the forum and game so long. Have some coffee, spiked ofcourse, (unless you are under 21 in which case disregard that), some titan loot, and a summon on me.

2 Likes

Wow @Tato two years! How did you survive? :rofl:

Hearty congratulations. Have some 'tato pie

3 Likes