The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

Me too. I thought maybe it was in reference to Zeline somehow?

2 Likes

Yes. ZePantyline.

20 undergarments

3 Likes

that’s my job!

2 Likes

And you do a handy job at it!

1 Like

What wolf, what are you taking about? I thought your name was The Giggle Worm. Is that not it? I’ve been calling you TGW when it’s been @TGW the entire time!?!

3 Likes

You’re a :wolf:?
Why didn’t I know this?

Why would you bother if you’re everyone’s favorite or not? As long as you are some people’s favorite :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly Neano. I’d rather be the shot of whiskey a few people love as opposed to everyone’s cup of tea.

3 Likes

@TGW, you are greatly accomplished in the coffee cup design business I see. Can I actually get some caffeine if I lick my screen? :tongue::tongue: hmmmm…delicious but Is this CDC approved?? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

There, fixed it, I feel betterer now…YES it’s a word!! Just like unfun is a word!!

2 Likes

Aw, it’s not so bad. I’ve received way worse from some of the guys who messaged me while I was still using dating apps…

2 Likes

OMG me too!!! Skimming the thread, I was so confused what “r” you guys were even talking about… “Panty Aider?” :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I still think Panty wins… :bikini:

8 Likes

The Giggle Worm? No, no… it was The Glow Worm. But nobody has called me that since the 80s, before I hit puberty and encased myself in a cocoon, and came out as a wolf pup.

I wasn’t originally a wolf. I think I used to be a human. But then my parents went on a hike in the woods, and somehow neglected to realize they were one child short when driving back home. 7 years later, the authorities found me naked, covered in mud, howling at the moon. By that time, I no longer even remotely resembled the pictures on the milk cartons.

You can probably get a lot of things if you lick your screen. Caffeine may or may not be one of them. :grin:

Absolutely nothing about me is CDC approved, which is why I have self quarantined myself in an underground bunker.

I’ve gained a bit of weight and hair since then…

LOL a local commercial that runs in my area that I think is both hilarious and “appropriate” for the topic, in an inappropriate way…

3 Likes

@Lagun

Someone requested coffee?

lagun

5 Likes

Thought it might be nice to see @TGW ‘s cousins in a natural environment. I saw these puppies as adults this past fall. The gray is the largest and the only girl.

7 Likes

How dare you! :confounded:

I’m a full grown, relatively tough looking man.

But I cannot watch this video without going all awwwwww so cute! :heart_eyes:

You have successfully emasculated me. I demand compensation in the form of testosterone supplements.

EDIT: seriously though… I just want to pick up those little puppies and snuggle them. Totes adorbs!

ARRGGGHHH!!! What have you done to me… pls stahp…

That was cute AF.

I mean, um…

ahem

Look at those proud warrior pups! They shall grow up to be great hunters some day.

Rawr.

4 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it. Here is the gray girl all growed up. She is really gorgeous.

8 Likes

She is beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT: just watched the video again with my girlfriend, with the volume on this time… love the music too!

2 Likes

That was ridiculously cute…

2 Likes

Because this yours and or @Saphirra work. I don’t believe it really possible to be off topic, so here goes.

“Full grown” is an interesting term because we are notionally adults at 18, but at, 18 or 20 I weighed just 56 kg ~120 pounds and 90 kg/200 lbs person was an absolute beast and here I am now, decades later, I hovering around the ~90KG mark, ~200 lbs and I just don’t see where it is all hiding? I guess i feel pretty solid, but I don’t feel particularly substantial.

How does that work?

3 Likes

Thank u so muchhhhh dear @TGW, will enjoy your coffee with 12* purple atm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes