The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

switch over and restore almighty symmetry to the first two lines!

5 Likes

@voidstrike, you can resist no longer… :wink:

9 Likes

Lol, thanks Captain! :smiley: Super simple trick - cut a tiny hole in the top of a bubble tea straw, planted it in the cake, strategically wedged in the chopsticks and then made the buttercream icing noodles directly on top to cover the straw :wink:

Thought about doing my own business from home at some point, but then I moved to Korea and am now baking from a tiny toaster oven :stuck_out_tongue: I may still do some baking for the expat community… I love doing cookies, too! If you guys want to check out more of my stuff, my IG is @butterandcreamad .

As for the stock photos, we’ve def thought about it - my hubby is a street photographer on the side (also full-time elementary teacher, lol) and has sold some of his images for stock, but I’m holding on to them in case I ever want to build up a portfolio for customers. :grin:

5 Likes

ooh yeah I figure Korea (especially Seoul) is quite a bit crowded as a country with high population density! But hey, your baking looks great and I am sure you will find a market for that!!

2 Likes

I figured there’s something hiding behind those upright noodles. However, how you’ve accomplished it is much simpler and more elegant than I expected. Kudos to your creativity! :smile: :+1:

Everyone loves delicious cakes… no matter the country and culture! You should definitely bake cakes and spread joy around. :smiley:

Good thinking!

Sounds like a person with an eclectic mix of passions. That’s quite rare. :slight_smile:

Definitely checking it out!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: I would actually argue that elementary teachers have some of the most eclectic ranges of interests, since we have teach literally everything :stuck_out_tongue: For me it’s musical theatre, singing and baking (see the E&P Song Lyrics thread!) and for my hubby it’s street photography, DJing and cooking. Plus, we have to learn to love all of our kids’ interests, too! :joy:

4 Likes

True and true!

I have dabbled around in the teaching field for some time, and I know for a fact that teaching kids is more challenging than teaching grown-ups is. However, at the same time, it’s way way more rewarding too.
So, if you enjoy doing it, your kids are quite lucky to have you. :slight_smile:

Cheers!!

1 Like

Sorry I must decline…I’m a model of consistency.

You can ask my alliance mates, other than a brief tribute to Khaleesi, I have the same avatar since day 1 of the game…our alliance used to do an in-game avatar shuffle to drive me bonkers…

@zephyr1 @ProfLoki (luckily I can tag them because I’m not currently in that alliance and our sister alliance is significantly more socially reserved than the Horde).

5 Likes

This cup thing reminds me of the time some of us mimicked @Kayo’s avatar.

For a while I sported a variation.

2 Likes

I love the “one of us” posts, those are hilarious :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

We are the Stepford Cups. Join us.

JJJJOOOOIIIINNNN US

3 Likes

I could fling a cup if I had to. Just sayin

4 Likes

Awww dang. You moved to Korea?

I mean… this is a long ways off still… I’ll need to save up a bit of money first, but one of these years I’m planning to marry my girlfriend, and I would totally pay you to make our wedding cake.

Imagine it might be hard to ship it overseas though. :thinking:

4 Likes

@PooFlingerJr

Here’s a cup for you to fling. :grin:

82954_2

7 Likes

Tis not necessary to wear the cup. But you were worthy of one anyway.

Do with it what you will. Unless you request a remake later, I am crossing you off the list of posters I haven’t gotten to yet. :wink:

2 Likes

If you can fling poo what’s a cup to you? Nothing

3 Likes

Here you go. :slight_smile: any questions?

3 Likes

If I may interject… I am currently drinking cold coffee. If anyone has any day-old coffee still sitting in the pot that they were planning on just pouring down the drain… well first, check the coffee pot filter… if there is white fuzz on the grounds? Then yes, throw it out. If not? Fill me up before you throw it out. :grin:

1 Like

I am currently drinking cold brewed coffee, which is equally good hot or cold. And I find it has less of that oily bitterness that of late gives me indigestion.

3 Likes

First, gross dude. Second, old coffee is old coffee, cold coffee is cold coffee. Mixing up the two? Gross dude. :face_vomiting: I will happily make you a fresh pot. Gross dude.

4 Likes