The Stupid Face Palm Thread

Went to do level 20 Advanced of Springvale with my team of next heroes to level. 4x 5* 1/1 and 1 5* 1/18, in a rainbow. Couldn’t figure out why I was dying so quickly. I was asking myself if they had boosted the difficulty by a bunch.

6 Likes

Fought a yellow titan but brought yellow heroes to fight while being half awake.

Problem was not realizing I was using yellow and kept doing 3-match purples and thought it would be a decent hit. Ended with 5k damage.

Woke up immediately after that. :rofl:

9 Likes

When War begin, and I choose unlevel Misandra instead of her fully level . Wonder why my blue team lose so easily And still didn’t realize it ,until next flag and I wonder why the fully level one still available. Ouchh, face plam one, but not to hard. But when I bring my red team, and I should win it cause all my heroes skill all on fire and ready to shoot, but phone suddenly shut down because my battery is of, this face palm stack almost 3 hours in pain. Lol

6 Likes

LoL, #metoo. :wink:

Put an unleveled Proteus in my war def. Someone of my ally asked why. Was a shame.

Luckily one of my moms saved me the whole war from totally dieing.

3 Likes

Repeat after me,
“Armored hydra is yellow, not green.”

9 Likes

As well as

Big Demon Lord is PURPLE, not RED! :woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

Often against Titans, why are Titans star tiers colors indicated in yellow?,
half awake just flipped open the Titan and set up mono purple, after the second flag, was wondering why I was hitting 8k, 7 k, then check again the Titan was actually blue, ice, Again second time it was Red (fire) Titan burning through my pack of purple …

Now I double check.

I suppose star tier color should match the element color of the Titan.

Well not counting when I revenged raids with low level farming teams…:rofl:

3 Likes

Using BT always BEFORE these stupid green titans shooting with -atk

3 Likes

I never use again Wu against a special yellow titan :confused:
I never use again Wu against a special yellow titan :worried:
I never use again Wu against a special yellow titan :anguished:
I never use again Wu against a special yellow titan :cry:
I never use again Wu against a special yellow titan :sob:

A hard lesson to learn for me.

11 Likes

Last week, while reaching position 34 in leaderboard, for some reason I flaged my 4* team as defense. 435 cups in 1 hour

7 Likes

Use him and loose him. :wink:

Charge him once with a big potion and start your feast…

1 Like

IMG_20190424_132529

10 Likes

Was in a war battle, and it had come down to the opponent’s half-health Drake Fong against my half-health Ameonna. Both with fully charged mana. I was excited, because this is exactly what Ameonna is made for. She could launch her ghost form and get four shots at a superior opponent without dying. Should be more than enough to take him out. And look, there’s a match three purple right under him. So I fired it off… without ghosting first. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming::man_facepalming: My poor Ameonna got nunchucked on the next turn and lost the battle.

7 Likes

Just went against a red 9* titan with a yellow squad + KASHHREK.

3 Likes

I woke up this morning and entered the tournament. I got matched up with some 2 healers defense. “Haha you’re DEAD dude!” I thought.
During fight these two healers kept healing over and over and I was like: “WTF! SG you screwed up again, this tournament is bugged again!!!” After loosing I was about to came here and start a thread about it… And then I realized it was a common raid, not the tournament.
I went back to sleep right away.

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I’ve been there . Sigh!

1. took my leveling team to a hard season 2. Didn’t get past the first minions
  2. used my dup Frida in raids for a while, didn’t understand why she was dieing so fast
  3. constantly pick great cascades when using a mono team. Unfortunately it’s always not my mono teams color
  4. will add when I remember more.

5). Used replay when doing the newly opened season 2. Meant to go to the next province, just 9 WE but still, annoying

1 Like

Seem I must write it repeatedly, since Wu always become my Titan heroes must to bring
:smile:

Whahahaaa you make my day!!!

Was doing my war hits before my morning coffee

Clicked on the opponent, started building my team, and then went to go recheck the opponent to see if I needed any dispellers or cleansers…

…Ended up clicking the fight button instead of the view button, and went to war with two of my best heroes vs five full-fledged ones. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes