The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Emblems for Sabina or Ameonna? šŸŒ

Iā€™m curious how this will work out. Please remember to share your results and @ mention me, if you wouldnā€™t mind.

2 Likes

Mention me too :laughing:

1 Like

Call me nuts but since all these purple heroes avoid me I did it, letā€™s take a look at that attack stat :astonished::

7 Likes

Door no. 5

Click for details

Sorcerer the Second

I am currently leveling Ameonna to 4* 4.70 . I really want her for reflect damage Bosses and titans.

So many 4* purple ( linky, linky )

Emblems

Ameonna will have to wait at 4*+1 for Sabina 4*+19 but ATTACK!!!

FIN

4 Likes

Thatā€™s flippinā€™ awesome.Thanks for sharing. So, does she ever get into ghost form before dying, and if so, how massive is THAT damage?

1 Like

Its a very niche hero, i only leveled her because, like iā€™ve said I didnt had any other options.
She looks cool tho, her utility its kinda poor tho i agree, most of the times you gotta have a lot of strategy [but i like it hard, never liked easy paths :rofl:], the fact is in 80% of the cases when her special is charged youā€™ll always search for those dark tiles on the boards and theyā€™re nowhere to be found because you just used them a second earlier, so you usually have to play with the special charged up and hoping that they dont target her. But some things are great too, like the damage, its like having 2 purple heroes [and maybe another half] in one hero - if iā€™ll remember later iā€™ll take a screen with her attack stats in ghost form [if i remember correctly its like +9XX + 6XX - so yeah thats huge]. The best one yet is that mobs/heroes are always targeting her in ghost mode [not always but very often], so yeah against bosses that do lethal damage [like Master Lepus for example since is the season lol] she can really save your other heroes.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s an in-game screen of the attack stat and you can see the troops that have been used too:

On a side note, i really like her, but to make her more usable by everybody and make her less of a niche hero they probably have to give her something else, i have thought about a slow mana recover while in ghost mode, like at least 25%/30% mana recovered with tiles instead of zero.

4 Likes

Iā€™m assuming the ā€œno mana allowedā€ thing is to prevent using mana potions on her over and over again during campaign levels and quests, as that would make her completely invincible and unable to be killed.

I think if she had a very fast skill instead, sheā€™d be way better.

2 Likes

Iā€™m doing skittle. Not a joke.

2 Likes

You can just use mana potion on her when the ghost status wear off and then use her skill again.

But it did prevent her to be constantly in ghost form during raid.

oh yeahā€¦ for some reason I thought she got attacked after transforming backā€¦ itā€™s the other way around :stuck_out_tongue: oops

The rules and limitations should stay, im referring only to mana gained from tiles while in ghost mode, because yeah with mana potions would become nearly invincible, even if like iā€™ve said, she could only gain 25/30% percent from a potion, so thats kinda like throwing potions away.

1 Like

Thanks for the spelling correction @Bruno82 :nerd_face:

Accuracy, Brevity and Clarity are our watchwords

1 Like

I want a bikini Ameonna as avalaible costume :face_with_monocle: Or maybe rapper?
I know itā€™s totally off-topic, but i had to say it.

LISTEN TO ME SMALL GIANT.

1 Like

1 Like

20 barz from the woodsā€¦

12 Likes

Iā€™m not even up on pop culture enough to know what this is, and it still makes me laugh. :laughing:

Amazing. Straight outta Acheron

5 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to be alive right now.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Notorious A.M.E.O.N.N.A.

6 Likes