The silliest player in this game

I’ve been there too…
I fed my Bane to Gan Ju, because I thought that the panda is prettier. :sweat_smile:
And once I created my first rainbow team I fed away all other 3* heroes, because I thought that I won’t need them. I thought that now I have to wait for 4* heroes, so I didn’t see the reason to keep other heroes… And then came my first challenge event, and then I found this forum and I realised that I should keep all 3* heroes…

2 Likes

:laughing:

I remember the first time I got an elemental chest in my titan slot.

I was like… "WTF… I have to kill 150 red titans? You’ve got to be freaking kidding me! That’s going to take years!"

7 Likes

Exactly! I have fed all of my 2 *. Then I realized that I could still use them for raid tournaments. So I leveled up a rainbow team again. When I was done they deleted 2 * from the tournaments. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I am quite lame at tournaments and alliance wars…

1 Like

You know how the Titan stars are always yellow? I can’t tell you how many times I set my Titan team thinking it was a Holy element Titan because of the yellow stars, instead of looking at the color of the shield of the Titan. Doh!

1 Like

Just like this stupid yellow hydra, around half a year I thought it was a green titan and was wondering why I always get this low scores…

1 Like

I once accidentally clicked “run” in the beginning of titan battle and then my finger slipped and I accidentally confirmed it. I was so ashamed when trying to explain that 0 to my alliance :smiley:

1 Like

Note to self: it’s a good idea to take red characters in to fight a green titan. Taking in blue characters is doable but not recommended.

2 Likes

For the longest time, I didn’t think you could level up a hero unless you had two of them.
Ahem…don’t ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is embarrassing and makes me cringe everytime I remember. I was level 43 when I realised that I can press and hold the - and + in the training camps. I was tapping and tapping and tapping. Damn!

2 Likes

I had this till 35 lvl I believe :partying_face:

1 Like