The silliest player in this game

It’s funny the first 20 times :rofl:

2 Likes

Uh yeah, once… I did that once. Surely absolutely definitely not more than once, ever… :flushed: :rofl:

Neither did I ever take a red team to that half green looking multi-headed thing, the Armored Hydra… which is Holy. Nope, never happened, definitely not even more than once… :lying_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

…btw @Mr_Smile I hope you feel better now knowing your small oversight doesn’t remotely make you even close to the most silly player in the game. Live and learn! :smiley:

3 Likes

Protip: if you max out one of them first, you only need to feed one twin for a guaranteed special raise.

But that shouldn’t be an issue for 4* and 5* heroes. They almost always reach special level 8 before maxing out. The 3* heroes are usually the stubborn ones when it comes to special skills.

3 Likes

I had an alliance mate once that every time he hit 200 gems, he would do an epic troop summon.

3 Likes

That’s actually not the worst use of gems, surprisingly. It’s quite rare to get a 4* troop, and they can be game changing in the long run.

3 Likes

haha! I will never forget that one time, I was choosing a team for war… picked 3 heroes… then I wanted to click on the “enemy info” button to decide who my last 2 would be…

and ended up clicking on the “attack” button… and hit the enemy with only 3 heroes… needless to say, I lost that one…

6 Likes

Yikes, lol… :flushed:

At least you saved the other 2 heroes for another attack team… tiny silver lining? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some of my most hilarious moments were when I went into a raid or titan hit with the absolutely wrong team…

and somehow managed to win the raid / score a decent titan hit score in spite of it. :laughing:

4 Likes

LOL. and if I remember right, we lost that war - but not because of my mistake, we would have lost anyway. So I felt a wee bit better

1 Like

What’s a shame is that part of the tutorial is to show you how to use gems to skip construction times. It feels like they’re conditioning you to think that’s a normal use of gems.

1 Like

Yeah, and I fell for it because early on, you get gem rewards for practically anything you do. Level up a farm? Here’s 5 gems. Finish a quest? Here’s 5 more gems. Etc. You come into the game thinking that they’re handing out gems like candy, that you can pull and level up heroes in a couple of weeks.

4853ce63d34e23c6b8da6c4d6c6eeadc

1 Like

You’re definitely learning. You’ve got things perfectly balanced for where you are - a TC13 to store food and give you a chance for 4* heroes, a TC11 to store recruits and give you a slow stream of “feeders,” and a TC4 that you can swap between levels 1, 2, and 4 to train additional feeders more quickly. Keep on filling them with more food and recruits as you can!

3 Likes

When I first started, I got all these 1* and 2* heroes and I saw that other people had 5* heroes and I thought to myself, hmmm…i’m gonna level up these heroes til they get another star. Basically i thought a 1* could become a 5* if you worked on them long enough. I even googled how to do it, much to my disappointment of course.

3 Likes

Check

Check

Check

Not to mention the time i completely gapped and went mono green against a red tank. Yikes.

I guess I’m pretty silly.

7 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: thank you for a good laugh!

This is also the same way I thought it worked. :disappointed:

Then - to add insult to injury… when I started doing summons for higher level heroes? I thought I had an equal chance to get any of the heroes listed. :man_facepalming:

4440vo

3 Likes

As a front runner for silliest player in the game…

…I had to change your thread title from “most silly” to “silliest”

Cheers to the slight oversights

1 Like

:rainbow::unicorn:…First time buying heroe at Summon Gates I thought I can just buy any heroe I want,but later I realized it is random and gives you worst option :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Hehehe

HAHAHA…I know right! And furthermore, I thought when they levelled up, they could learn more abilities. I was coming into this game with MMORPG kinda approach

1 Like