The silliest player in this game

No idea if do right or wrong,but as I gain loads of recruits I do train them right away… anyways awaiting till my last iron storage will expand my capacity to build lvl 15 of stronghold. It would take like 16k of gems to finish training…:rofl:

1 Like

At least you have 3 TCs… When I was lvl 23, I had only one. Never realized that I could build more until a member talked about the camps.

3 Likes

I also put my recruits immediately into training camps. Nothing wrong with that - you can always pull them back out later. Many end game players use training camps specifically to stockpile resources.

I would not under any circumstances pay 16k gems to finish training, though. Please DO NOT DO THAT.

2 Likes

Same here. I’m quite lucky to get as far…but,the more special offers you get,the more you realise without ascending heroes,you have useless team.
I am 23 lvl ,but what is the point if only have a team of 2* heroes ascended (some of 3* coming,but needs a time)…so that was a mistake to invest as anyways you need feed heroes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
hmm…
If only with gems I could temporarily extend my iron capacity,I would already have stronghold lvl 15…

2 Likes

Or 16k gems could buy you a boatload of other stuff that you’ll need a lot more later. It’s worth just waiting it out. :grin:

I would bring the mines and farms to the max before upgrading your stronghold… you’re going to need the resources later.

1 Like

Iron mines on max already,but I don’t feel need of food.

1 Like

Iron is always necessary. Food will become more necessary later on, once you start final ascending and embleming higher level heroes. For now, I’d focus on getting up to SH and TC20. Which will require a lot of iron.

1 Like

I did that once as a new player :rofl: in my defense, I was just clicking - I was not PLANNING to do it, and I knew immediately that I had made a very big mistake

4 Likes

When I first played this game back in Dec 2019 on the very first day, I thought that if you clicked the summon button in the summon portal when it shown a character, you would get that character. So I swiped to Santa picture and clicked summon, and all I got was Ganju.

Then I saw: “Shown Heroes are only examples of possible Summon results”.

:grimacing:

9 Likes

Right?? I leveled Skittleskull, for example. :wink: Only to 3-60, sure, but I’ve since corrected the mistake and fed her away. No regrets!

As for the level-up thing… the last time I leveled up, I used my titan flags but completely spaced on using any raid flags or world flags. Doh!

Good gaming!

1 Like

Topics of interest: Worst mistake you've made in-game? (Serious Mistakes) and
Oops, what a dumb mistake/ I wasn't thinking thread (Silly Mistakes)

3 Likes

I’m not opposed to merging threads, just that… if they’re going to do it, they should do it in a way that keeps it from being hidden. This is exactly the kind of silly conversation the forum needs right now to help counterbalance the negative aspects.

5 Likes

I did not suggest merging. If I wanted to do so, I would have tagged a moderator.

Some people may find it interesting to also see these threads but they may not be familiar with them. I just think that there are very interesting/funny mistakes in them that are relevant to this discussion.

5 Likes

Ah, okay. My bad. :grin:

I’m sure I can probably think of many other dumb mistakes I’ve made in the game…?

Oh, here’s one I’ve made quite often… forgetting to change my titan team when a new one appears. Pretty sure that’s one we’ve all been guilty of at least once.

8 Likes

me too. I tried several times with the “free” coins.

2 Likes

right now I have 5 Rigards. I am thinking of feeding 4 to 1. It will be a guaranteed special raise.

2 Likes

The first two 3* I maxed were Prisca and Graymane. I thought “they heal themselves, that’s awesome!”

Maybe that’s why I learned to hate raids early on :rofl:

2 Likes

At the beginning me did gem summoning in daily summons and cheered for the 3* 's I got. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like