The Shop Family! 3 Shops, 1 crazy family!

The Shops Family
Delusional - Yes one crazy STAR trying to turn others
Crazy - We are playing E&P so yes
Sarcastic - We know RL sucks so this is how we cope
We stand behind each other though and offer support whatever that may be…

Update: The Shops are not crazy or delusional…The News as reported the rest of the world is…informed by the talking Unicorn while eating his IceCream Cone. Another witness carrying a pot of gold also informed that the Lucky Charms where delicious while sitting on the back of a Phoenix who was carrying a watermelon…so you see everything is fine and dandy at the Shops

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays from The Shops Family!

1 Like

Paying back the bump!

Shops are filled with fun and skilled players. Check them out. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Math4lyfe for the friendly bump…appreciate it

1 Like

So in my Delusional world…trust me it’s a lot more fun then the RL world this year. I went into the IceCream Shop…The Soda Jerk who can live up to his job title because he’s a Troll…got an order wrong…doesn’t happen in Delusional world often…but it did today…Anyway he gave me a Broccoli Shake instead of my standard Chocolate shake…this to me is a Grave mistake…so like the Queen of Hearts…off with his head…no worries though he can grow another one like the Alien of in Men in Black…but I think he learned his lesson…
oh and join the Shop family and meet my other fun personalities…as you never know what you’re gonna get…like the box of chocolates…some you love…some you take a bite spit what in your mouth out and place the rest back in the box for the next person…lol

So its Saturday the 19th…its War​:crossed_swords:…and Xmas :christmas_tree:around the corner :scream: First they took Turkey now can’t spend Xmas with the RL family​:cry:

However got the Shop Family…just a bunch of crazy,sarcastic, and delusional individuals enjoying the game together

One Stop Titan Shop - looking for 3 after the New Year
The Paradox Shop - looking for 5
Shop after Dark - room for 6

Some may complain about being placed in a straight jacket and placed in a padded room…Me I see a room that can be turned around into a funhouse…add alot of velcro and a trampoline and you have a fun day going on…Now it maybe the delusions or the other personalities talking as they kind of blend together but The Shop Family have accepted me just the way I am…Sure it’s an asylum but a fun one

ONE STOP TITAN SHOP - room for 3 after the new year…some of the crazies are planning an escape and want to get back to the RL world…Now that’s insane :scream:

THE PARADOX SHOP- Room for 6 option to gave your very own padded room of fun or can be my roommate…promise not to bite hard…maybe :thinking:

SHOP AFTER DARK - Looking for 6 + individuals Who want to smash Titans and can keep up with the other lovelies of sarcastic @**hats who seem to love keep inspiring each other with funny memes.

Any questions: Contact
mama…bear(2 dots) Founder of the Shops or
jadebutterfly75

Join the shops to get sillystar to stop talking

Merry Christmas to the shops, may they all be full…

1 Like

What do you know…nothing…I type songs, tell stories…I’m an entertainer and the people love me…so the audience is filled up with any mystical creature from my own head…I’m still lived and get standing applause…oh no wait that’s cans of applesause…lol

We have some spaces open in the shops, come check us out.

Time to make your New Year’s resolution. Repeat after me: “I resolve to join The Shops”

Now go make it happen!

1 Like

Come check out the Shops Family

I talk a lot on my alliance . Mostly questions about the game . Middling player about 3600 point team . I don’t feel like I belong there . I talk a lot and am on quite a bit . Is there a spot open for an ok kind of new player ?

@Sillystar @JadeButterfly this is for you

1 Like

Update:
After a successful merge…Shop after Dark is Full
One Stop Titan Shop - full
The Paradox Shop- only 1 open spot available

1 Like

Started out in this alliance family! Such an awesome place to be! Miss you guys!