The Shop Family! 3 Shops, 1 crazy family!

You lure me in and start looking for someone else. Pfft!!!

Recently joined and the people more then make up for the monotony of the game. Great conversation, great help, “interesting” people like sillystar and a great environment to learn and advance.

If your looking for a fun place to hone your skills check out the shops for sure.

1 Like

friendly bump…

1 Like

you know we love you but there is always room to invite the twisted, crazy , and insane…
The more in the padded room the happier we will be

1 Like

probly the most entertaining team i know…gotta give it a bump

1 Like

Rigs …you are so sweet…need to stop by and say hello so I can get mushy and stuff​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Sending some bumpy love to my family!

1 Like

bump it up…feels like a song nut I like it

I just came here to bump up the ad, tell everyone how silly they are for not joining The Shop Family and generally type in enough words to make the bump count in the eyes of The Forum.

Mission accomplished!

Hey y’all!! How was war this go ‘round?

All 3 shops had a win! How about you guys?

1 Like

With 7ish alliances, it’s rare for us to be in sync. But I think we had a majority of wins so yay for that.

And a big congrats to the shops for the sweep!

1 Like

STAR is a maniac maniac with delusions…one that you never knew before…with a 105 personalities galore…maniac maniac galore…what does she hides and keeps her personalities in a basement…oh no!!!..makes you wonder what she keeps in her att–ttic…maniac maniac galore…yet the SHOPS adore her…maniac maniac…such a glorious maniac get on your knees and worship her…oh yeah…

fun time in the Shops

remember the time you fell in love…remember the time STAR first showed up … The Shops fell in love with the STAR…remember the time…The SHOPS were boring then came the STAR…She was so amazing…she brightened up the Shops…The STAR found her home…remember the time…The SHOPS fell to their knees to worship her…pledged to build statues in her glory…remember the time…you know you do

Best of luck in your wars… returning a friendly bump.

2 Likes

1 Like

love the new ad poster…yeah shop family

It’s all love here at the Shops…you know the love when a large family gets together for those special moments in life where nobody agrees…swearing occurs…and you have those family members that are just off their rocker without a paddle…cops get called then the real party begins

1 Like

Ooooh, shops vs. Crew in war… should be a good one.

3 Likes

This family is super fun and super knowledgeable… run by a top notch person.

… although I do hope Crew pulls out the win. :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes