The Shop Family! 3 Shops, 1 crazy family!

We all had to learn at some point or another

1 Like

That would be interestingā€¦ SHOP against SHOP and the bashing to the loserā€¦lol

1 Like

Itā€™s sooo much funā€¦to watch

I havenā€™t got to experience something like that yet personally but :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: it happens sooner than later

Helloooooo awesome shops! Miss you guys. This is one fun bunch of alliancesā€¦I mean family! Always a good time peeps!!!

2 Likes

@Littlemouse been awhile, nice to know youā€™re still playin

couldnā€™t agree more about The Shops!

did you get the forum figured out or what?

Iā€™m figuring it out as I go. If I have any problems, I will be sure to ask for help. Thanks!

1 Like

sounds like a plan, if i cant help then Iā€™ll find someone who can

how did wars go at the shops?

returnin the bump :kissing_heart: lol

1 Like

We tried something new in Dark. We lost the war but did have some personal success for the shop. I think Paradox lost but One Stop won.

1 Like

grats to osts on the win!
glad dark had personal success, better luck to paradox next time

OMG!!!..miss you in the Shopsā€¦maybe have to kidnap or bribe youā€¦ have some new kinds of cheesesā€¦ got the from overseas LOL

It was a tough WAR. We have the bruises and a few lost limbs but thankfully mine grow back.

Posting to put us back in the top

Stupid laws of Idaho that still existā€¦
Pop quiz- can anyone answer

Something about ā– ā– ā–  in public canā€™t last longer than 18 minutes? Or maybe that was motorcycle riding. I canā€™t remember but I did remember to:
Bump!
You up

Physical intimacyā€¦since this law was established before the 50sā€¦this was holding hands and probably kissing. Thanks for the bump up

I tend toward the baser side of life but youā€™re probably correct lol

Have a good war!

You as well. May the boards forever be in your favor

So busy here todayā€¦bump