The School of Forum Necromancy

Welcome! I have created this post chiefly because I am bored.

I’ve seen posts here that have been left behind and revisited months later for valid conversation.

This post is not valid conversation. Nonetheless, should the Coronavirus (or simply boredom) still exist in the world six months from now (or more or less), and if some lonely traveler should happen across this post and have a whimsical fancy for NECROMANCY, then this post shall return…

May your comments leave a beautiful air in this future dusty crypt. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Um… Not sure what to make of your thread. :thinking:. Yeah - I got nothing to add.

7 Likes

You won’t see the point for months, or maybe years.

5 Likes

Well this thread wouldn’t be complete without a comment from a necromancer. @Rigs And don’t worry, he already thinks that most things on this forum aren’t valid conversation. Lol

7 Likes

So basically…

You started a thread, hopin it dies, so someone can visit 6 months later to bring it back from the dead?

Positive a lot of threads start out with that same intention…

I’ll have a hard time findin this one to necro though, doesn’t have gameplay keywords for search to make someone think it’s actually a useful thread

5 Likes

To get it exhumed from time to time you’ll need some bait in it.

:wink:

4 Likes

Add something really controversial and it might get itself revived.

2 Likes

This game is completely rigged!11!1!! I have played this game for 3 months, spent over $10k and I still don’t have even one beta tester in my roster! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!! There is no point in playing this game until RNG is nerfed!!

Now all you gotta do is to sit tight for a couple of months

5 Likes

You can set a reminder on the thread to remind you about it in {x} time

3 Likes

The true necromancer!

5 Likes

I guess this could take too long

1 Like

Mmmmblaaargh

2 Likes

Happy little nod to C. Joon, C. Sartana, Telluria, Jean-Francois, and Lepus, the proud squad I haven’t checked on in over a year

1 Like