Well done. Well done. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you! I pride myself on my amateur art skills. :grin:

1 Like

Kelvin cline is brilliance!

3 Likes

This is fantastic. Full stop.

1 Like

Thank you. :grin:

I’ve always wanted to smell like an ogre. But after skipping my morning shower, I realized I already do. :laughing:

1 Like

OMG!!!..it’s…it’s…BEAUTIFUL!!!

Well done my friend, well done!!

1 Like

Hah! It’s actually horribly ugly and really amateurish work. It was a silly idea I had and I thought I would be able to throw it together in 5-10 minutes. I’m embarrassed to say that it took me a bit longer than that (trying to c/p the bottle over the ocean scene without background overlap, had to sit there and manually clean up the edges, because MS Paint’s idea of “transparent” drag and paste only blocks 1 color and there are apparently several thousand different shades of white) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dude totally looks like an Old Saturday Night Commercial. I think it’s great. You are way too hard on yourself.

P.S Amateurish would be me trying to draw a decent stick figure

3 Likes

Good job! If it does what his special says on his card! Probably become illegal! Be a lot of gang banging going on! :wink:

3 Likes

I thought about starting a YouTube channel just to do skits mocking commercials. There is so much material there just begging to be mocked.

So much :heart: for this one (from one of my favorite TV series)

:laughing:

1 Like

I kid you not, I’ve toyed with a similar idea.

Bravo, bravo. Great job :star_struck:

But perhaps ‘Bold Musk’?

3 Likes

Thank you. :smile:
Well it’s supposed to smell like musk, I was hoping that might be implied…
(though in reality it mostly smells like mold and swamp gas)

2 Likes

Too subtle for me. #embarrassed.

2 Likes

Was going to call it “Eu de toilette” but here in the U.S., some people think that means the smell you get when you sit on the bowl before remembering to put the seat down.

2 Likes

Perhaps that would be apt for the insalubrious Mr Tusk?

2 Likes

Mr. Tusk likes to roll in it… claims it’s supposed to ward off predators, but I think he just enjoys smelling himself.

1 Like

You guys have my crying over here. This needs to be a thing!!

Cookie Settings