The Salutatory of Jonah the Bard

:heart_eyes_cat:
So nice to ‘see’ you, @JonahTheBard! Hope all is well with you.
Still missing you on this forum…

12 Likes

l817une7q5iz

16 Likes

UnrealisticMinorBorer-max-1mb

15 Likes

Oooooooooh my Lord!!!
Dear sir @JonahTheBard HAS COME BAAAAAAAACK
I have missed you sooooooooo much brother.
WELCOME BACK

7 Likes

Friend Jedon, scribe of Alexandria!
It’s great to hear from you.
I thought I could leave you, but I was in de-nile

11 Likes

Welcome back. How do the Pyramids look? :wink:

Cryptic :palm_tree::warning::dromedary_camel:

7 Likes

@JonahTheBard, I missed your triumphant return?? Which, I suppose, isn’t that surprising, since I’m sort of here and there on the whole “checking the forum” thing. Are you fully back? If you’re back, do I have any hope for @Duaneski to one day return, you think? All I do is mope around my kingdom without him…

4 Likes

Apologies to the wider audience… this isn’t very ridiculous but it does concern the OP. Perhaps that will be enough to convince @Hrairoo not to inflict any more diseases on me…

Dear Lila-Ann, I saw Duaneski’s troubled farewell just before I rejoined. I sent a message of encouragement, for life in general, rather than to make him stay, but I don’t know if he got it.

I’m so sad to see our fellow conspirator reduced to bitterness and frustration, I hope that in your real lives there is more joy than in this virtual world.

In deed, the whole forum seems to have gone through a period of unhappiness, although the good work on this thread continues to be a beacon of fun!

I am back, having rebalanced a few things. Fortunately, my problem was never specifically with the game, rather the total volume of my commitments. I did enjoy a break, though, and I hope that it is positive for Duaneski too.

I read your message to Peachy - a very thoughtful piece and it seems that your arguments were accepted with good grace. I hope you find some enjoyment in the game still, or even think about a break. It is a game, after all! If it’s a chore, go fill your life with new things, and take with you only fond memories.

Duaneski is very welcome to rejoin us one day, but I know the business model frustrated him a great deal.

Please send him my fondest regards.

JB

10 Likes

You were in Egypt!???
How could you :face_with_raised_eyebrow: to be in Egypt and not to call me to meet ya my friend :pleading_face: hope you liked the visit.

3 Likes

Lol. I went to Sharm for my honeymoon a long time ago…alas I have not been back since

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Sharm! So this might be year 1998:2008 :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want to complain that so many Chit Chat in RCT … And @zephyr1 didn’t move em to E&P Chit Chat thread.
Nor @Kerridoc said you all are hijacking the RCT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Its the my defintion of “long ago” :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @zephyr1

20 salutations

2 Likes

No problem, although I brought a few extra posts along for the ride. I think they’ve been (mostly) properly restored now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you moderating from a phone?

It can be rather fiddly with all the tabs and tiny buttons

2 Likes

I hop between my phone and laptop. But this particular issue wasn’t a mis-click, I misinterpreted what a joke was about and then realized it belonged with something in the other thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s always happening to me at dinner parties.

7 Likes