The sadness thread : sad loot and bad luck – Share Your Worst & Unluckiest Loot & Rewards

I think I have all the compasses:

Zero gloves tho :sweat_smile:

Ah, well…

Brutal loots here. I’ve had the same, many times. But also the occasional good loots.

Random game is random.

I’ve seen resurrections happen 100% for stretches, and 0% for stretches, and everything in-between.

Remember, when the odds for items (and summons!!) are in the 1% or less range, then the observed results will mostly be miserable. Only very rarely will the results be “good”.

Id like to use this thread to do a kind of catarsis …
Theres one about general rewards and there you can see more good loot than bad one .
All of us go through bad luck rows … I think im going through one .
Here my last titan loot .

Come on i want to see those bad looting

I want to revive this old topic . A jewel

Well. This is a topic for fun. Please follow those rules before posting:

• No offense directed to players or to the game
  • Do not post GOOD loots. Well this is a topic speaking about UNLUCKED loots, after all
  • So this is a place where you could complain a bad luck, hoping for a better luck next time :wink:

I will start with a (very) incredibly unlucked titan loot:

1 Like

Unlucky?! I see 5 gems and a minor health pot there! When’s the retirement party? :smiley:

3 Likes

Expecially for the minor health potion :v:

And a set of arrows … just the best lol

1 Like

I been having the same luck, yeah its awful rewards been getting this for the last two months its crazy I dont understand it would be a good time now for rewards since we are home playing this game more often. I just hope it gets better with loots, please hear your players and help out with better loots E&P.

we never get any good rewards for rare titan anymore I wonder why.

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind @Phobos , I’ve changed the title unlucked (which isn’t an English word) to unlucky, assuming this is what you meant?

2 Likes

At least an orb of magic, but yeah, bad luck too.
I noticed you earnt the very precious minor healing potions and arrow. They seems very popular right now :laughing:

@Sarah2 Thank for fixing the title. English is not my native language, so your fix is very appreciated :smile:

1 Like

Literally the worst monster chest loot I ever had! Not even common herbs or any other item. Never happened before in 1.5 years, that i didn’t get anything but ham, iron and gems.

You cannot be serious. War chest “loot”.

The minimum number of emblems. No AMS. No gold tokens. Why would I play for month to get that. Stick your wars where the sun doesn’t shine SG

War chest is by far the worst one in the game, especially when it takes so long to fill.

I think mine was the best ever today - 2x 3* mats, 4 costume keys and a troop token. But still, for the time it took to fill (about a month) it’s worse than a moster chest which takes me 20 minutes to fill.

1 Like

I’ve seen worse. I even had a 100% war chest with only one of the grey tokens. Robbery!

Confirming I was at 100% also

My alliance is hitting 13* titans and most loot is titan parts, not ascension mats. I believe SG allegedly wants players to buy the ascension mats instead of their being awarded in game.

1 Like

Terrible loot for everyone in my alliance the last few weeks. A rating on an 11* titan : hidden blade and 10 gems. 1% Tourn result : 20 emblems and nothing. Something is seriously broken.

1 Like

I am more than four months old with only one item of ascension 4 *. I am one of the most active players, but no matter what I do, these items just disappeared for good.