The Ridiculous Themed Defense Challenge

So, in sticking with the idea that a game should be fun, I’d like to offer a challenge. Take one of your favorite heroes-probably someone who isn’t especially OP but you just like-and build a themed defense around that hero. Use leveled heroes, but don’t be afraid to make it absurd. Then post your “serious” defense and your new theme here. Leave your theme defense in place for a day and let’s see who can lose the most cups :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe @Dudeious.Maximus can even give our biggest loser a trophy!

I’ll start: Here’s my “Little Green Men (and women)” defense based on my avatar Zocc. Unfortunately, all the green heroes are…wait for it…green, so my team is a bit unbalanced.

Oh well!

They are replacing my ccKhagan tank D:

18 Likes

I like it!

Old def - a somewhat random grouping designed to keep me between 2300-2500 (although it wins way more than it should tbh)

New def -

Theme -
Guys who look slightly like me (beard, long hair, hats)

12 Likes

I like it! The game is short on bearded balding guys so I think my team would be all Jahangirs!

4 Likes

Endless possibilities

Faline defence

Animal farm

Great ladies with hats

The hunteress

The short defence

28 Likes

These are great! I think the “Great ladies with hats” is my favorite!

2 Likes

And another one
Wingy defence

4 Likes

Greek mythology

10 Likes

I’ll try this one today, Mana? What Mana?

13 Likes

Hmm think Hannah fits this better than Bryn?

1 Like

That should been Hannah instead of c.prisca
Tried to go rainbow. Green lacks ladies with hats. At least my greens

3 Likes

Hoodies

16 Likes

Thinkng this for tomorrow but so many options I was kinda surprised. buddy, Lianna, elk, and Kadilen also all seemed to have white hair

The “back in my day” stories will be on full force if you roll green

After further reflection, I think I will go melondor, caedmon, lianna, elk, and Kadilen. It doubles down on the old factor with them all as season 1.

4 Likes

This is awesome! The weather just cooled off here, so hoods look nice

2 Likes

You could swap out Zuri for Anastasia and get full brims on everyone except Bryn. There is definitely a lack of hats among the green ladies!

I’ve been rolling with this one to stay comfortably on the low end of Diamond for a while.

I call it Humans?! We don’t need no stinkin’ humans!!

5 Likes

Ladies with Hats Vol 2

Yeah I’m not sure about Alexandrine and that being a hat but it was the best I could do to it Rainbow :laughing:

5 Likes

And let’s be fair to Men

Men in Hats

11 Likes

I’m wondering if we could do an entire “men in bowlers?” Who else could we add to Victor and D’Andre?

Green skin humanoids

Reptiles

Birds (bird like)

9 Likes

Would be nice if you drew Roc or Horus for the bird lineup.