• Zynga being bought by Spandex
  • The downfall of the millennia of Loin Cloth ruling on heroic fashion

0 voters

How do I blur a poll? Is it possible? :scream:

2 Likes

Omg, nooooooo! This is ridiculousness…

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I :heart: @discobot

4 Likes

Can’t you use spoiler blur @discobot ?

1 Like

I think @zephyr1 knows way more about SPOILERS & FORUM STUFF than @discobot ever will

@discobot is no Dolores, let alone a Maeve :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

This is a DIS against our very own legion discobot.

Will discobot wreak havoc upon @FabulaSumus or just @havok333 ?

@discobot fortune

7 Likes

lazy robot

6 Likes

Is Fabula’s use of polls here a sign of the coming War Of The Infinite Ridiculous Universes?

• yes
  • Yes
  • YES
  • When Harry Met Sally (restaurant scene)

0 voters

Summary

Apparently you can’t nest a poll within a spoiler.

7 Likes

This bullseye thread, is going places and need so much finger clicking to reveal what under the post

7 Likes

For Christmas, I want nutritious Dark Trainer Heroes.
Yes, I love you, Tiburtus, and I’ll continue to dream of you eating at a three-star restaurant with me.

5 Likes
Tiburtus

WHAT?!? He doesn’t rate a 4*? After all …

4 Likes

Lmao

She’s taking him to eat 3*… I guess they cant afford eating at higher levels :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

4 Likes

She spent all her money gems on Atlantis 3* classic hero pulls :laughing::joy_cat:

4 Likes

How the Hou did you know this?
By the way, I didn’t just get 3* vanilla Heroes on Atlantis… I also received two Caedmon here.

4 Likes

Careful, Caedmon debuffs other heroes. You’d better keep him away from Tibs the mighty.

3 Likes

But Tiburtus doesn’t buff heroes. He’s a competing debuffer, but no buffs are given.

2 Likes
Tiburtus pre-Caedmon

Tiburtus post-Caedmon
3 Likes

So, I’m not sure you guys know it, but I’m in the same alliance as the utterly ridiculous @Kayo @Kikyo @JonahTheBard @Kitten (and others, but these are original ridiculous forumites)

I’ve made a few discoveries in the past 2 weeks:

@Kitten is the luckiest creature playing this game! I’ll let her tell you how many GMs, Hels and HOTMs she has pulled. Plus: she’s very cool and kicks some serious a*s

There’s another Brazilian in the Alliance! He was lurking around and one day, after fighting a Mexican Alliance, asked me where I lived

@Bruno82 @Leiza We are everywhere :scream_cat:

Most important discovery:

@Kayo is not a dog! That creature is more deceptive than Danza, he’s an avocado mixed with something weird, called a Kappa (last I heard). Plus, we now have the best game plan of all times, concocted by the Kappocado

I’m not telling you… if we ever get matched against you, beloved @Hrairoo, there’s nothing I can do but to kill you and be sentenced to go North and take the black!

And that @Kikyo Is one kicka*s who made it to the Top 1 Worldwide and filled our hearts with joy

8 Likes