The Ridiculous POLL thread

So… Aife is well-known in these forums as being MASSIVELY overpowered compared to her fellow Green 1*, Derric. Higher attack, faster mana speed, greater % damage in her special. So much so that @Kayo raised a warning early that Aife should not be nerfed!

But… why is Aife OP to begin with anyway?

• It was actually a typo, and nobody caught it until the Don’t Nerf Aife movement gained ground. Oops.
  • She earned it! Unlike lazy Brand and Derric, she works out every day! Haters gonna hate!
  • Well, actually, if you factor in her lower defense, Aife is much more likely than Derric to be knocked out early - 2 rounds earlier in fact. So if you discount her damage by these 2 rounds… hey, are you still listening???
  • It’s a girl power conspiracy! I mean, why else is Sharan - a female - the only 1* who can heal?
  • It’s a Green element conspiracy! Aife is OP compared to all 1s! Think about it! Why are there 6 classic Green 3s and 5 classic Green 4*s? Why are most of the resurrecting heroes also Green??? Telluria is OP and she’s Green!!!
  • Petri pissed the rest of the SG staff off, and they bombed Derric’s stats in return. Workplace politics!
  • Aife used to be a mild-mannered village girl, but was one day bitten by a genetically engineered Frost warrior! Now she defends her village as Super-Aife!
  • Hi, I am Corellian prince. You are very kind player. I help you improve your defense by give you powerful hero Aife. But you help me pay for shipment costs, deposit 30000 gems into my account and you get Aife tomorrow
  • We don’t care why - JUST DON’T NERF AIFE!!!

0 voters

2 Likes