The Ridiculous POLL thread

Which type of Season 2 special stage is the best?!?

• Poison Mist. It reminds me of how every TC20 pull summon eats away at my soul…
  • Magic Night. The dark makes Gill-Ra look prettier.
  • Dense Fog. Just love how those annoying dancing lemurs laugh at my best heroes’ attacks!
  • Underwater. The time limit has done wonders for my anxiety!
  • Does it really matter?? I’m an efficient, effective player. I do the cheapest Atlantis stages for the most effective farming of resources, duh!
  • Stop being so insensitive, you know new players cannot access Atlantis yet! You are exactly what is wrong with this world!
  • Too excited about S3 to care, bro!
  • As long as it gets me Atlantis coins. I just want that Mok-arr…
  • I can’t even find Atlantis on the world map :frowning:

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey @sleepyhead

This is a superb poll and is duly awarded Bardic Post of the Day :medal_sports:

Any season 3 hero you pull today has a 50% chance of being a 5*.

I know you’ll be excited, I know I am :nerd_face:

4 Likes

@JonahTheBard oh my gosh, I’m so honored, I cannot even think of a ridiculous reply! I shall treasure this forever . gonna put it in a time capsule so I can get that 50% chance to show up at the most advantageous time… *starts doing the math in spreadsheets

4 Likes

Inspired by the recent twists in the “when suddenly… add a line to a story” thread…

Which 4* vs. 5* hero battle would you want to watch the most?

• Colen vs. Azlar. MAN VS. BEAST!!!
  • Proteus vs. Hel. At some point they’re going to have to start punching each other…
  • Grimm vs. Isarnia. Ice makes glass cannons break!
  • Jack O’Hare vs. Master Lepus. THEY’RE SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE
  • Hu Tao vs. Justice. Have they charged their mana yet? Have they? Huh? Huh?
  • Costumed Rigard vs. Aeron. Oh yeah, I knew Aeron was totally outclassed!
  • Kashhrek vs. Aegir. I like watching paint dry.
  • Wu Kong vs. Ranvir. RNG will decide the outcome… as always…
  • All 4s vs. all 5s Battle Royale, baby! Whohoo!
  • I don’t care, as long as it’s a 4* I own beating up a 5* I tried to summon for, and failed. No, I’m not bitter!
  • What is it with all this violence? You noobs have to realize that heroes, whether 4* or 5*, have to be used together in synergy. Teambuilding is an important skill. Here, watch all the videos on my YouTube channel to get schooled.
  • Like, oh my gosh, this violence is exactly what is wrong with the world now!

0 voters

4 Likes

We have confirmation that some enemies in Season 1 world map have been buffed. So… thoughts?

• They should have done it long ago! I was getting bored auto-farming with my crack AOE team of +20 Azlar, Yunan, costumed Isarnia, Guardian Owl and Ursena… What? What do you mean not everyone has access to such strong heroes? Really?
  • They should seriously buff the Dark Lord and the Doomed Lords in S1 final stage… Come on, they’re underpowered compared to Ursena as S2 boss! She would cream him! I want a challenge!
  • This is so sad. My crack team of 5 Aifes won’t cut it on 8-7 anymore.
  • This is an outrage! My carefully crafted autofarming plan to fill monster chests, doesn’t work anymore! I used to do 8 runs on 807 with Jack O’Hare, Li Xiu, Hu Tao, Little John and Skittleskull, and level them up just enough so one special would wipe out one wave… and now I have to calculate all over again? I’m going to waste precious feeders on them! This is sub-optimal!
  • Oh, I hadn’t noticed… I’m still trying to get those Atlantis avatar missions done… at the rate I’m going I should have my Gadeirus avatar by the time Valhalla is fully released…
  • There are bigger problems! Like… why does Master Lepus’ special now have shiny butterflies?! It’s so… so… SPARKLY! He’s not a big scary sniper anymore! They ruined him!
  • OMG LOLZ S1 IS NOW OVERPOWERED, NERF TIME! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF
  • PLEASE DON’T NERF AIFE

0 voters

3 Likes

So… why ARE we fighting innocent villagers in Valhalla?

• Who says they’re innocent? Just because the villagers are female and look disturbingly similar to Aife, doesn’t mean they’re not evil!
  • Sword-and-sorcery fantasy world. Killing is part of it. What, you don’t think Elena has ever stabbed someone before? Even Vivica has probably sicced her pet dragon on someone like Dany would!
  • They’re trying to WARN us because Bjorn and Agnes are really evil! It’s a trap!
  • No, Bjorn and Agnes aren’t evil, they were just run out of the village because they were so $@(!(&^^ lucky when using the summon portal! Everyone else kept getting Dawa!
  • Well, we’re actually the bad guys! The poor old Dark Lord in S1 was just trying to retake the lands that WE had conquered. And Ursena is the rightful ruler of Atlantis - Poseidon is the usurper!
  • I don’t care, I’m just mad there isn’t a Viking Villager avatar mission!
  • The villagers are too powerful! They must be nerfed!
  • Dang it, why does everything have to be nerfed! Buff the villagers to give them a fighting chance!
  • If you don’t share this poll to 15 forum posters, SG will buff the Villagers to 1000% attack, 1000% defense and +10000 health, and you won’t get any more Valhalla coins from completing S3 stages.
  • Hey, it’s still more humane than hunting ducks!

0 voters

4 Likes

So, what’s up with the lack of costumes for S1 Yellows so far in beta (as of Beta Beat v29 / this poll dated 3 April 2020)?

• Who cares! the S1 Yellows don’t need costumes! Hu Tao is way OP, he beat my 5-Kashhrek team thrice in a raid today!
  • Vivica and Li Xiu got petty and threatened to strike if the devs gave another Yellow a costume!
  • They actually DO have costumes already, but Justice hasn’t finished trying hers on yet. She likes to take her time, you know
  • SG got a cease-and-desist order for more Yellow costumes, Vivica looked too much like DC Comics’ Zatanna already. Alas, the world isn’t ready yet for Hu “Kung Fu Panda” Tao or ripped-300-Leonidas…
  • The Purples have secretly infiltrated SG, and are now enacting their evil plan to rid the world of Yellows! When you wake up tomorrow, your shiny Posiedon and Onatel will be killed to death!
  • The devs realized they couldn’t beat Kiril as Master Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, turtles in a half shell, turtle power!), and decided to call the whole thing quits.
  • Like seriously, will you be patient! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO TEST SOMETHING!!!
  • The devs did it on purpose so they could giggle at all the conspiracy theories that would pop up!
  • OMG why doesn’t Aife have a costume??? ARE THEY GOING TO NERF AIFE?

0 voters

2 Likes

Don’t nerf Aife!!!

5 Likes

Season III is here, and I still am too lazy to finish Season II. Should I:

• On 8-7 this body was born and raised. On the Season I map I spent most of my days.
  • I’ve heard there is TP at the end Atlantis. It might be soggy, but still better than those rugged clothes you’ve been using.
  • Skip it and move on to Season III, fighting Aife’s sister in the rain is fun for the whole family.

0 voters

2 Likes

So… Aife is well-known in these forums as being MASSIVELY overpowered compared to her fellow Green 1*, Derric. Higher attack, faster mana speed, greater % damage in her special. So much so that @Kayo raised a warning early that Aife should not be nerfed!

But… why is Aife OP to begin with anyway?

• It was actually a typo, and nobody caught it until the Don’t Nerf Aife movement gained ground. Oops.
  • She earned it! Unlike lazy Brand and Derric, she works out every day! Haters gonna hate!
  • Well, actually, if you factor in her lower defense, Aife is much more likely than Derric to be knocked out early - 2 rounds earlier in fact. So if you discount her damage by these 2 rounds… hey, are you still listening???
  • It’s a girl power conspiracy! I mean, why else is Sharan - a female - the only 1* who can heal?
  • It’s a Green element conspiracy! Aife is OP compared to all 1s! Think about it! Why are there 6 classic Green 3s and 5 classic Green 4*s? Why are most of the resurrecting heroes also Green??? Telluria is OP and she’s Green!!!
  • Petri pissed the rest of the SG staff off, and they bombed Derric’s stats in return. Workplace politics!
  • Aife used to be a mild-mannered village girl, but was one day bitten by a genetically engineered Frost warrior! Now she defends her village as Super-Aife!
  • Hi, I am Corellian prince. You are very kind player. I help you improve your defense by give you powerful hero Aife. But you help me pay for shipment costs, deposit 30000 gems into my account and you get Aife tomorrow
  • We don’t care why - JUST DON’T NERF AIFE!!!

0 voters

2 Likes

None of the above.

Aife is actually the mother of most of the game’s most powerful heroes. She’s the OG Mommy of All.

It’s never officially mentioned in the publicly available lore, but she is thousands of years old and the Matron High Priestess of the majority of the original hero tribes. Some say that she is not even an ordinary hero at all, but rather a goddess in human form.

6 Likes

that… would explain a lot! And her perpetual frown, is her showing disapproval at what the heroes have become. Weak! those silly weaklings, squandering their potential!

6 Likes

Telluria is:

• Totally OP
  • Less OP than Gravemaker, but still OP
  • Annoying
  • Green
  • Pretty normal
  • Worthless
  • I’ll have a drink, please.

0 voters

2 Likes

You forgot the popcorn option.

3 Likes
  • Shut up…and dance with me!
  • Shut up…because, like Flo, that’s what I say before leaving an alliance I just joined

0 voters

1 Like

Ok, time for another one.

Who do you think will be the Final Boss of E&P Season mark III?

• Odin
  • Thor
  • Loki
  • Surtur
  • Ymir
  • Clarissa
  • Aife
  • 2 Aifes
  • 3 Aifes
  • Costumed Aife (spoilers, sorry :upside_down_face:)
  • Super rare 5* Aife (totally OP)
  • Undead Ursena
  • Super Saiyan Dark Lord
  • Voldemort
  • Cosmic Monolith
  • Palpatine
  • Telluria’s Minions with Santa’s Minions
  • 3 Red Tiles
  • 2 Stacked Tile Boards
  • Your Phone’s Battery

0 voters

2 Likes

So… why DID they remove Master Lepus as the final stage 20 boss from the Springvale Event???

• 2020 is the Year of the Rat, according to Chinese horoscope only female rabbits are lucky, duh!
  • Classic example of ageism! They replace him with Killhare, who’s gotta be in her early 20s!
  • SG tried to negotiate with him to lower his salary, but he wouldn’t budge. While on the other hand, Chick Jr. is being paid literal peanuts. Selfish!
  • What more did you expect? They already disrespected him by making him so much smaller than all the other heroes!!!
  • So, I pulled Lepus and Killhare both this Springvale. Which one is better for my team, that you know nothing about, and I expect you to give me useful advice specific to my situation or I will flame you to heck
  • I’m F2P and will probably never see Lepus in my account ever, so just go away and let me be happy with my Isarnia and Richard.
  • If someone writes in an option asking for Lepus, Jack and Squire Wabbit to be buffed, or Killhare and Roostley to be nerfed, I swear to the RNG gods…

0 voters

2 Likes

None of those… :rabbit:

You forgot one:

• What do you mean? He’s still there. He got nerfed by SGG so now he’s so tiny you can no longer see him. Where do you think all those extra invisible hits came from?

0 voters

2 Likes

Is he a minion now?

• OMG minion Lepus he’s so cute and fluffy I’m gonna die!
  • OMG invisibility that is so OP!

0 voters

2 Likes