The Ridiculous POLL thread

We have confirmation that some enemies in Season 1 world map have been buffed. So… thoughts?

• They should have done it long ago! I was getting bored auto-farming with my crack AOE team of +20 Azlar, Yunan, costumed Isarnia, Guardian Owl and Ursena… What? What do you mean not everyone has access to such strong heroes? Really?
  • They should seriously buff the Dark Lord and the Doomed Lords in S1 final stage… Come on, they’re underpowered compared to Ursena as S2 boss! She would cream him! I want a challenge!
  • This is so sad. My crack team of 5 Aifes won’t cut it on 8-7 anymore.
  • This is an outrage! My carefully crafted autofarming plan to fill monster chests, doesn’t work anymore! I used to do 8 runs on 807 with Jack O’Hare, Li Xiu, Hu Tao, Little John and Skittleskull, and level them up just enough so one special would wipe out one wave… and now I have to calculate all over again? I’m going to waste precious feeders on them! This is sub-optimal!
  • Oh, I hadn’t noticed… I’m still trying to get those Atlantis avatar missions done… at the rate I’m going I should have my Gadeirus avatar by the time Valhalla is fully released…
  • There are bigger problems! Like… why does Master Lepus’ special now have shiny butterflies?! It’s so… so… SPARKLY! He’s not a big scary sniper anymore! They ruined him!
  • OMG LOLZ S1 IS NOW OVERPOWERED, NERF TIME! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF
  • PLEASE DON’T NERF AIFE

0 voters

3 Likes