The Ridiculous POLL thread

We have no outlet for those of us who love to participate in polls. Considering we have a place to brag and complain ridiculously, the time has come for a place to poll ridiculously.

Please be respectful to each post in this thread. All folderol must be in poll format.

Thank you,
Management.

25 Likes
  • Aife
  • Derric

0 voters

But you’re not allowed to pick Derric.

15 Likes

WILL YOU KNEEL BEFORE THE ‘MIGHT’ OF ATLANTIS?

• Yes, I prepared by bringing knee pads.
  • Only if there is a RNG involved.
  • Blue really isn’t my type.
  • Pass. I prefer the younger Captain of Atlantis

0 voters

9 Likes

You just received an EHT from titan loot! You:

• Spend it right away for Renfeld
  • Save it for Renfeld on the next event

0 voters

14 Likes

Which Wu Tang Clan member would you most like to see as the next Atlantis hero or HOTM?

• Method Man
  • RZA
  • Ol’ Dirty Bastard
  • Ghostface Killah
  • GZA
  • Raekwon
  • Inspectah Deck
  • Cappadonna
  • U-God
  • Masta Killa

0 voters

3 Likes

Ridiculous :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Will you please post in poll format

• Fo Shizza
  • Anything for you

0 voters

6 Likes
  • Ridiculous
  • Annoying
  • Awesome

0 voters

WHICH WAR TYPE IS YOUR FAVORITE?

• Field Aid
  • FIELD AID
  • I JUST ABSOLUTELY SWOON OVER FIELD AID

0 voters

10 Likes

Can I buy a vowel?

5 Likes

Can @Garanwyn buy a vowel?

• Yes
  • Yes, but only one chosen by RNG
  • Yes, but only one present in Aife’s name
  • No, we take responding in the form of a poll seriously around here, and must make an example

0 voters

10 Likes

Will you give me a like for my poll?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

29 Likes

Which hero you’ve spent most of your gems on?

• Ulmer
  • Gan Ju
  • Tyrum
  • Isshtak
  • Azar

0 voters

5 Likes

When did you realize that life is not fair?

• I put it together somewhere around my 2nd birthday.
  • Life had been 100% fair, with a minimum of 20 years, if not more, of life under my belt, and then I played this game, got a bad board, lost a raid, and it hit me… “Holy Sh*t. Life’s not fair… I should probably join a message board and let others know!”
  • Life is fair, but I also haven’t been playing this game long, so…

0 voters

7 Likes

Do you think that everything in this game is rigged?

• No.
  • Noׅ

0 voters

10 Likes

Do you vote on ridiculous polls?

• I never vote on polls.
  • No, isn’t worth it.
  • I don’t know how to vote.
  • I can’t even read.

0 voters

9 Likes

Just love this thread.
You won a rainbow :rainbow:

12 Likes

Who is the Thiccccest Unit?

• Mother North
  • Mok-Arr
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Alice
  • Guinevere

0 voters

3 Likes

Small Giant is theoretically making some balance changes to heroes for v20. But the word on the street is that things are moving pretty slowly.

In order to help SG out, I’ve pulled together some less obvious suggestions for rebalancing heroes. Please vote for your favorite (v20 is coming fast, so they probably only have time to implement one of these).

• Double Guinevere’s mana cut

Now, I know most of you are pulling up Google right now to look up Hospitals, Mental. But hear me out.

Most people, when facing a Guinevere tank, go into the fight with some hope that they actually might win. They stack purple, they pick fast mana snipers and elemental debuffers, and they bring mana blockers like Hel.

This leads, inevitably, to disappointment when Guin beats them like the naughty and insolent serfs they are. By doubling Guin’s mana cut, SG would finally remove the corrosive false sense of optimism that afflicts people facing her. You’re welcome!

• Reduce Aegir’s defense by 50%

One of the biggest challenges with Aegir as a tank right now is that the activation of his special leads inexorably to the death of his flankers. Seeing as his flankers are usually actually useful to the defense, this is a very bad outcome.

By reducing Aegir’s defense by 50%, SG would completely eliminate this common anti-Aegir tactic, instantly and dramatically improving his value to the defense.

• Decrease Guardian Panther’s elemental debuff to 5%

Most people complain that the Guardians of Teltoc event has exactly one useful 5* hero right now. This complaint makes a lot of sense, since SG was trying really hard to ensure that none of the Teltoc 5* heroes were useful. Unfortunately. G. Panther slipped through both Quality Control AND Beta.

This change would restore the developer’s original design goal of having 100% of the Teltoc 5* heroes make people cry when they’re drawn.

• Increase the stats of all Sand Empire heroes by 25%

Almost nobody runs Sand Empire heroes right now (literally nobody runs Springvale heroes, but that’s a story for another day). Heroes like Rana and Yunan and Gafar are awesome, though, and this leads to a fair amount of smug satisfaction among Sand Empire hero users.

But right now, their smug satisfaction seems largely unjustified to the wider E&P community. With a 25% across-the-board stats buff, the validity of this smug satisfaction would finally be universally recognized.

Most people would STILL avoid using the Sand Empire heroes, of course. But at least the decision would be at the “Godzilla-in-a-safety-vest” level of obvious in its wrongness, instead of merely being debatable.

0 voters

8 Likes

Add Australian accent as language setting

• Yeah Nah
  • Nah Yeah

0 voters

6 Likes