The ridiculous list of useless/obsolete tanks

You’re probably not able to charge all counters every time a tank fires. There are no obsolete tanks, there are just some that will punish you harder if no counter is up on its cast.

Second point is how many strong tiles a tank needs to go down from 3, 4 or mono attackers.

4/5 from mono = top tank
4 from mono = good tank
3 from mono = average tank

6/7 from 4 stack = top
4/5 from 4 = good
3/4 from 4 = average

7/8 from 3 stack = top
6/7 from 3 = good
5/6 from 3 = average

1 Like

If Malosi is such an effective anti-tank hero, would that make him the best tank? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No, he has to be be manually controlled to be strong. Timing & aiming isn’t the best rng ability.

:wink:

1 Like

In that case BUFF MALOSI TO HIT ALL!

2 Likes

We’ve established this is a joke thread @Olmor, stop trying to offer sensible commentary

7 Likes

Probably…

I’m piloting the idea of a mod holiday so I’m currently as powerful as Superman in a kryptonite bikini

3 Likes

Arrrgh, my eyes! Can’t unsee!

2 Likes

Kunchen is useless as Tank because when your defence is low, riposte damage is boosted. Just take Elena and boril. Job done

Kasshrek is useless as Tank because you just stack green mono dispellers and always take lots of green tiles.

Wait… what? I think you mixed Tarlak with someone else. He buffs %100 attack and give hot.

Also for your list, Black Knight is a useless tank, you just bring Kage and he dispells before hit, so BK will get the whole damage and lose his taunt.

1 Like

Yep, I mixed him with Wilbur as stated in my second post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guin is useful at tank because i don’t have malosi.

Isarnia is useful at tank because i don’t have mitsuko.

Aegir is useful at tank because i don’t have malosi.

Telluria is useful at tank because i don’t have malosi.

Tarlak is useless at tank… period.:sweat_smile::v:

1 Like

Should we add ridiculous 2 title?

1 Like

Hmmm, Malosi, anti-tank hero. Can we rename his special to Panzerfaust? That way he could be really an anti-tank guy, even the animation is matching.

3 Likes

Malo is Bazooka Moe :rofl:
Tank fist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Mitsuko is useless as a tank - just bring green heroes
Ursena is useless as a tank - just bring purple heroes
Gravemaker & Jean Francoise is useless as a tank - just bring 5 kingstons
Drake is useless as a tank - just bring 5 Onatels

Essentially, since every tank loses at some point, they’re ALL useless.

1 Like

Exactly.

I just leave a blank space.

SG haven’t released a specific counter to a blank space.

2 Likes

That strategy actually gives you a dual tank setup :thinking:

Here’s my list:

• Mitsuko is useless as a tank because… you just stack 5 reds and her special is wasted.
  • Heimdall is useless as a tank because… you can just stack multiple Alfrikes and Furas
  • Alfrike is useless as a tank because… you can just stack multiple Heimdalls
  • Dawa is useless as a tank because… well, she’s useless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
2 Likes

Cookie Settings