The Ridiculous Ideas & Features Thread

Yeah, but you’ve probably only been playing for, like, a month out something. Keep at it, you’ll get there!

2 Likes

If it was a real pvp match. I’d like to break my husband’s head with a hammer … LoL :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Problem: One keeps losing alliance wars due to running out of flags.

Proposal: Give me unlimited number of flags.

Thoughts: By having unlimited flags - well, unlimited insofar I can use my entire roster, I suppose - I can beat my opponents with ease, so I don’t have to lose! Do it, SGG. I use my wallet a lot and often. Really. Honest. Scout’s honour…

1 Like

Problem: There are not enough heroes.

Proposal: Introduce Hero of the Week.

Thoughts: The game is getting stale with the same old heroes. We want something new. This way we’ll get something new every week. I wanted to suggest Hero of the Day but my mate told that would be ridiculous.

1 Like

Problem: Losing against certain players.

Proposal: Nerf the player.

Thoughts: I realise some of my proposals are considered unrealistic, but hear me out. There are enough nerf this hero, nerf that hero threads and proposals out there. I’m not suggesting that. I just think whoever I go up against in raid/war/etc. should be nerfed (temporarily) when I fight them. It’s a completely different approach!

Conclusion: By nerfing the player I go up against it allows me to enjoy the game more and make me open up my wallet to spend more on the game. It’s a win-win proposal, SG. Do it!

2 Likes

Problem: I can’t pull the newest, shiny hero.

Proposal: Hero of the Hour summons portal with accompanying token and special currency.

Thoughts: I really haven’t had much luck with summons lately. Whenever I pull it always feels like Dawa has come over uninvited. Again. As such, I keep missing out on the really nice heroes which are released. So what we need is more heroes (yes, I know my previous suggestion of Hero of the Week was indeed underwhelming). That way when I pull and don’t get the new Hero of the Hour, there’s another one coming out! My excitement of the new hero, who is obviously more powerful than the hero from the last hour pull, will erase my disappointment of losing out previously!

Conclusion: I believe having a Hero of the Hour portal, with a new hero every hour (not on rotation or a special pick or anything like that), will erase a lot of disappointment for me. This’ll also increase profits to no end! Do it, SG. It’s a brilliant idea. Honest.

1 Like

New hero special proposal: I think there should be a minions upgrade to ‘clones’, where clones have 100% of the caster’s stats.

Thoughts: I’m a bit fed up of the minions of my minions being too flimsy and die out after a hit or two. I want something more sturdy as my wallet demands it. And the usual minion limit is retained, so a hero can have three clones.

Conclusion: I think this is a brilliant idea for a new special. The first hero to use this could only have clones for themselves, but later heroes could create clones of themselves to other heroes (adjacent and then all). You could even make the clones a clone of the hero they spawn on instead of the caster. So much variety. Do it, SGG. My wallet demands it!

1 Like

Breaking up your flow @ThePhilosopher :wink:
Rap on, bring your flow back! :+1:

2 Likes

New war/raid tournament idea: A mode where the defending team has a defence rating of 0.

Thoughts: Despite my big, big wallet I do sometimes have trouble beating some teams. Obviously no-one wants to lose, especially having spent what I have on this game. So rather than my previously ignored ideas, which were perhaps a bit ridiculous, I propose that the team I’m attacking doesn’t have any defence rating. And offensive special or tile damage is 100% true damage. I should be able to win easily now!

Conclusion: I believe by introducing such a tournament or war buff would ease a lot of frustration for the playerbase, and thus be a brilliant business move for SGG. Do it, please. With sugar on top. And cherries. And ice-cream. And…

P.S. Thanks @Elioty33

1 Like

I just want EP to nerf every single hero except Derrick, Julius, and all the other 1 stars. IF I cannot beat your fully maxed out defense when I raid using the heroes I picked up at the random portal and threw together as a team, then its clear the game is rigged against me.

I just don’t understand why your fully powered and maxed out 5 stars should be able to beat my basic one stars with out a single hero fed into them. Its not fair. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It sounds like you may not be color stacking, have you tried to use Mono teams of 1*?

Honestly… Is the boards that are preventing your victory. Rigged boards.

I’d save trainer heroes for raid offense. 5 trainer heroes of the same color and star get a 10x stat boost on offense.

yes. I had Derrick, Derrick, Derrick, Derrick and Green Trainer.

true. I tried all green 1 star heroes and they had the nerve to include shields of all 5 colors. in a matching game. Why can’t all the shields just be green.

Yes. and when they have a raid tournament with no healing. I always use nothing but healers on defense. I cannot figure out why my defense gets a D rating.

Honestly, I think you posted on the wrong board. To have this idea properly considered it should really be here: The Ridiculous Ideas & Features Thread
That said, none of my proposals have been taken seriously…

Oh, it’s obvious what you’re doing wrong. You’re not using Aife.

1 Like

Sadly the irony here will be missed by the people who need it most.

Have you searched the interwebs for the latest rankings and splurged on draw 30’s? Have you maxed out your Hero’s limit break and talent points? Have you maxed out your troops? Have you maxed out all the other types of troops? Have you tried spending thousands of dollars?

I’ve always been F2P and don’t understand why all these people are complaining. I’m able to have a full reserve of troops to max out a hero that dropped two hours ago and I haven’t spent a thing.

I’m no apologist though, E&P needs to do more to balance the match making.

Not me thinking this was gonna be a serious post. Because I’m ngl, it still feels like that even with a roster like mines, that I know can take on some of the bigger and newer heroes (one at a time rather than a full team), but even then, sometimes, an enemy Joon will still more powerful than my Kingston.