The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I pay for one extra builder to keeping my fortress development on plan and and he stops working because I forgot to tell him what to do? i want to fire him but he’s union

13 Likes

Crud. All of these totally 1000% legitimate gripes we have registered here, and no one has thought to make demands!!! What a missed opportunity.

I will be sure to include more specific demands moving forward. Since SG for some reason has been quiet here and has only fixed some of our concerns, I think that’s probably for the best

Thank you good sir

I want to complain that SG treats us like fools who don’t know what we are doing… After getting our 20th Dawa from Tc20 they still ask us if we are sure we want to use her as food… Yes we do!

12 Likes

Ok, I’m a little frustrated.

Is it just me or does it seem like we are the only thread that discovers the REAL issues with the game & community? I mean seriously, what is everyone else doing?

The past few weeks I’ve been waiting to see if anyone in any of the other threads happened to catch what just may be the biggest mistake within this community. Did anyone?? NO!

I guess we have to point out the obvious… AGAIN!

So there’s a “Active Player Lounge” …

I hate to be a jerk and state the obvious, but shouldn’t there be a “INACTIVE Player Lounge” too??? Ugh! So frustrating!

I suspect they closed it down due to user inactivity.:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I am here to make a complaint about one of my hero’s called Wu.
His name sounds freightning but in fact all he does is lay down and pretend to be dead when I take him to see a titan.
In a lot of sports this is treated as un-sportmanship-like conduct! But no, mister lazy likes his naptime and whenever he gets glanzed by a titan he decides to go down and play dead.
Only to find out that for the next fight he is the one that is shouting the loudest: Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!

Can we please start giving penalty to this lazy ‘hero’?
3 strikes and you’re out!

3 Likes

Three part complaint.

Here I am enjoying my Monday morning cup of Joe, and an interesting letter slides across my desk…

So I open the letter. And inside is an alliance energy flask along with an apology. It being 0900, naturally I’ve already used all of my world energy. So imagine my chagrin when I realize that they’ve also spawned a new quest for me and my heroes to complete.

Now I’m faced with a harrowing decision: use up my newly acquired flask immediately to move towards completion of the quest, or wait until later when I’ve naturally acquired the energy to complete the quest.

I wasn’t prepared for this decision, and it feels cruel of SG to put me in this situation.

BUT IT GETS WORSE!

THEN, I find out the quest is NONE OTHER than Shrikewood! Sure some SG apologists will say it was “next up” but I think we all know that they knew that I just acquired my last needed sturdy shield from the Halloween event yesterday evening, and as such would have no true immediate need for this particular quest.

The conspiracy worsens, unfortunately. I know that’s going to be hard to believe. But it does.

They must have known I would come here, because after I claimed my ‘just rewards’ for having not done anything at all over the weekend, the evidence actually disappeared! So I was unable to retroactively provide evidence to you all that this occurred!!

As for what I would like SG to provide as compensation, it’s simple and reasonable:

• 1 large stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. Half pepperoni and mushrooms, half extra cheese with some cheddar. AND DONT LET THEM TELL YOU THEY CANT DO HALF EXTRA CHEESE BECAUSE THE CHEESE MELTS AND SLIDES TO ONE SIDE THATS JUST ANOTHER LIE!!

Thank you SG for promptly handling these issues

11 Likes

Ohhhhh…up for sharing that!?!

(LadySuzanne looks forlornly at her thrilling breakfast of…toast :persevere:)

6 Likes

SG only order one flavour of pizza - gluten free, diary free ham-and-pinepple. And hold the pineapple.

Enjoy your ham.

8 Likes

Well played sir. Well played :laughing:

1 Like

The 75 gems I received in compensation for being an armchair warrior and stirring my alliance into a combative frenzy over the injustices of megalomaniac corporations riding roughshod over the little guys has resulted in me pulling a duplicate Grimm and HotM Aegir. From one elemental pull.

With a HotM and with Grimm being Grimm, I obviously can’t use these heroes as food, which means more tedious levelling and more resources thrown at these two heroes who are going to enhance my roster immensely.

Which means more work for me. Seriously, SG? :unamused:

12 Likes

Awww. Sounds like you need a tissue… :rofl:

2 Likes

Seriously. . 10 players from my alliance got HOTM by 1 pull … not me :confused: got Brienne

3 Likes

There’s also no pigs to be found to make that precious ham required for training… but there’s a lot of heroes, recruits, and troops that go into these camps…

1 Like

And another thing…when you log in and they say you have lost XX cups.

You DON’T lose -50 cups… you lose 50 and your total goes down. If they have been taking -ve cups away from us we are all owed a great deal. Basic maths

9 Likes

Have you accounted for all the dark matter cups too?

4 Likes

Man. This sucks. I’ve got too many heroes to level and my farms can’t keep up with sacrificing humans/zombies for Wu and others insatiable appetite for trainer heroes. I think 1,000,000,000 gems would compensate nicely for this dilemma.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for your prompt response.

3 Likes

Following on from other recent outrages. .
Thank you for generating the extra rare quest SGG… with the various hot deals, quests and packs on sale, my quest screen is so cluttered i can barely make sense of it.
I have attached a screen shot as evidence.
Look at this bloody mess of a quest screen, barely room to swing a cat on it

4 Likes

Gimme more … I want some more in my ballon :smiling_imp:

1 Like