The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Is this supposed to be a ridiculous complaint? C’mon, you can do better…

2 Likes

muneco-solar-con-movimiento-poo-emotion-gadget-and-gifts

1 Like

Did I mention, that I hate timeout in raids. Was just a tiny little health left…

:triumph: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Was this team with about 300 tp more than mine and the board was strictly against me, too.

2 Likes

When Proteus is your big damage dealer, you know it’s going to be a long fight. Not to be a noodge, but maybe SG should offer an “Are you sure?” dialog box for the team when the sum total of all your attack stats is under 200…

5 Likes

Was my fault. I immediately hit ok and my def team was chosen. For att I usually swap one mom to Evelyn and sometimes I take Athena or Sonya instead of Rigard, buff depending.

2 Likes

I would like to complain that this is off topic and veering dangerously close to every third thread in this category.

5 Likes

i.e. this thread.
20 mins to think for a dumb complaint

Just so I’m clear, are you concerned that it isn’t ridiculous, that it isn’t a complaint, or that it should be split/merged as duplicative?

2 Likes

Everybody knows that Small Giant doesn’t really do instructionals. Sure, they have the occasional tooltip, but they’re pretty terse.

You can literally feed away a fully-leveled Bane to your shiny new Hu Tao with barely an “Are you sure?” right now. A little warning about the Rare event quests would probably be helpful here.

Adobe_20190217_152929

With this in mind, I’d like to call for some more useful tooltips when taking contextually questionable actions. Here’s a little example of what I’m asking for. This sequence of progressively escalating warnings might just have been enough to have helped our friend Olmor in his time of need.

Adobe_20190217_144910

28 Likes

To clarify, yes…

4 Likes

I need to complain that just as I was spying on @Garanwyn’s alliance the server crashed.

2 Likes

Server crash?? Poutrage thread in 3…2…

3 Likes

New favorite word!

20 poutrages

4 Likes

I just came up with another complaint:

I’ve been playing this game for five months now, and I have not lost any weight. What the heck?? What is SG going to do about this??

4 Likes

Crash the server so you have to go on a jog.

5 Likes

I see you’ve discovered my new secret weapon. Mwahahahaha!

2 Likes

There were have it

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/compensation-issue-for-server-down-february-17-18-outage/86613/9

I’m a f2p player, although about 50 minutes ago i suddenly decided to change and spend $1million on troop tokens. I’d just got my wallet out when the game crashed, so as i clearly intended to give you my cash (my pet budgy was a witness) please compensate me because honestly i was just about to send it and now it’s your fault so i figure you must owe me at least $100,000 and a cuttlefish (etc)…

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn’t I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

ALERT!! ALERT!!! Non-ridiculous complaint warning! :stop_sign::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes