The Ridiculous Complaints thread

rc830

We need to know what happened next!!!

Worked like a charm! Who knew?

20190206_070541

(I’m not back. This just needed placed here!)

The ■■■■■■■ ego on Balthazar…

LoL, trainers may need some balancing :rofl:

Complaining: Lost 5 raids in a row…

I just recognized in current talent emplems event that Melendor is no Wizard!
Shame on you SG. He is the most obviouse sorcerer and it is not his class but druid???
druids%20vs%20wazard

I would like to complain that I don’t feel that the RNG is unfair against colour stacked raids, that Titan Chests have been nerfed, that the loot has been reduced, that I am always losing against lower TP teams, that AW matchmaking is biased and generally that there is a conspiracy to thwart my progress towards world domination!
Why do I not feel these things? Am I missing out? According to many posts I surely am.

What is it about my E&P experience that SG are denying me such that I don’t feel so bitterly aggrieved?

I blame SG.

I demand restitution, for what, I don’t know, but that seems to be generally what is demanded in these situations!

This game is fair and worth the money I have spent, and I intend to keep spending

I have a complaint that bears mentioning. Upon completion of my alliance’s war earlier this morning, I was blessed to have garnered 268 pts for my alliance which was the top score among my compatriots. After anxiously waiting for the end of the melee to receive my due adulation, I was greeted by this…

Needless to say, that is not me. Upon further review…
Turns out I tied with one of my alliance mates in scoring, but he was awarded the “Alliances Top Player.” I can only infer that this a case of alphabetical discrimination. You mean to tell me, he is a better player because his name comes earlier in the alphabet?! I demand this be rectified immediately! Either rewrite the ABC 's to start with S or provide me with enough gems to change my name for each war henceforth. Thank you.

I demand for a useful Panda hero that is 5*.

Kthnxbai

I’ll be changing my name to Aardvark immediately! I can’t risk this happening to me. There are 14 people in my alliance with letters below K.

But before doing so, do numbers precede letters? What about symbols?? Someone has a Russian L, but it looks like a weird Pi symbol. Or maybe it is a Pi? In which case is it P, or does it count as a number with 3?

Fix this with diamonds, please!

Here’s the start of the Unicode ordering table for printable characters, along with a link to the full ordering. Hope this helps.

Signed
!!!Garanwyn

https://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~tomw/java/unicode.html

Surely it was because he put in his name the first letter in capital letters. :joy::joy::joy:

Do not ask for animal heroes! Or come @Rook and all his band of catlike supremacy. :fearful::fearful::fearful:

gremlins-gizmo-curiosidades-1

@Rook’s legal gender is “cat.” But if you must use a pronoun, “she/her” is probably the best choice :slight_smile:

If you’re in a pinch and can’t remember if it’s “her” or “cat,” call her a “car” or a “hat.” Then just blame it on autocorrect

In my case made the fault to Google translate. :smile:

:rofl:

as you were

Ahem, please complete and file your #rc830 form for processing. Thank you for your call.

Dear SG,
Why are so many Heroes animated in Raids with a tacky ‘breathing’ animation when normal enemies are properly animated?
I just don’t get it, I thought the Heroes are the game’s main feature!
Shame. On. You.