The Ridiculous Complaints thread

What’s really sad is that Gadeirus is also lacking nipples. Without a left nipple-nut how will he pick up radio transmissions?

3 Likes

3 grey summons tokens, 2x 3* troops.

What a day. Now if only the epic troop tokens would give a 4*.

3 Likes

Did you wander into the wrong Ridiculous thread by mistake, by chance? If getting 3* troops from the daily summon gate is a complaint that you want remedied, though, I’m sure SG will oblige. :wink:

6 Likes

That is what makes it a ridiculous complaint.
I have gone without a 4* in the last 20+ epic troop tokens, but I am “lucky” enough to get 1.7% chance twice in 3 attempts.

It will all even out eventually :slight_smile:

1 Like

The colors of the elements do not respect the frequency of light. Check the colors of the rainbow out, there you would see that the purple is in highest position.
Considering that this game follows the inversion of the reality that one can observe in our reality, the red color is in the lower position (without adulteration); then, the yellow is the color for the leaver (check Prometheus mith), which is considered the false light. After that, it comes the color of the heart: the green color. The heart is the home of compassion, love and truth. These vibrations are in the opposite side of the purpose of this game.
The game approaches the spiritual reality. There’s no doubt it does. At the same time, it says that they won’t observe high spiritual lessons. If you’re looking for that, you landed on a very wrong soil.
Therefore, the developers feel free to spread all the kinds of dark symbolism.
Definitely, it’s meant to enslave your mind not to free your spirit.

2 Likes

???
Apart from the fact that this whole response contained not a single moment of pith or irony, with is going against the grain of this thread…

The Prometheus mith??? Do you mean myth?

There you go, thats my pythy… sorry, pithy, attempt to get the thread steered back to a ridiculous course.

Recently E&P posted a pic of a Holy Hel on their page and I fully believe it was to mess with people wanting a holy celestial :laughing:

Sorry, then. I’ve been ridiculously out of the pitches!

Then i really have to complain that he still is in the list.

So someone hasn’t removed him :smiley:

BTW. it would be ridiculous that he is in the list, but is this complaint ridiculous? Hmz… It would be ridiculous to call @Kerridoc and @Rook for this problem isn’t it?

1 Like

I have a pretty trivial complain… why the Watchtower must be upgraded with food? Are we having meat walls or something?

9 Likes

Perhaps they use the ham as grouting?
Perhaps the upgrade workers require ham-ocks?
Maybe the bricks are bacon-ed?
Might the cement used be by the metric gammon?
It could be the watch tower has a muttonzanine level?
Perhaps the ground workers need new pitchporks?

I should stop there… or should i?

11 Likes

@Sang
Not forgetting the classic Jefferson Starship song…
‘We build this city, we build this city…
We build this city on sausage rolls…’

Drops the mic…

16 Likes

Hahahaha hahaa. Oh man somewhere JB is smiling :laughing:

Well played

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can we discuss Aegir

Why do we have to farm ham anyway? Why can’t our farmers raise midnight roots? Midnight does occur the kingdom occassionally, right?

1 Like

Tragically, not where your farms are. As you can see from the tooltip, the soil in Season 1 Provinces 1-4 just isn’t conducive to growing midnight roots due to the lack of midnights. You can tell because it’s always sunny at your base, even if you log in during the dead of night. Timezones normalize in Province 5. Since your farms are in Province 1, alas, you’re out of luck.

20190130_082801

6 Likes

ATTACK ON TITAN SPOILERS
There’s a titan inside.
Or, the watchtower IS a Titan.
Or maybe it’s just sentient. And hungry.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-ridiculous-complaints-thread/54890/1382?u=kalosianporygon
Not before the long-awaited Aife nerf, sorry.
I asked the mods about this.

3 Likes

1– Aegir hasn’t been in the Atlantis portal once.

2- I’m tired of everyone screaming “buff Aegir, buff Aegir.” It’s not him thats the problem. Everyone else needs ti be DEBUFFED.

4 Likes

Oh. I was joking in a joke thread, @Kerridoc… i do not want Aegir in s2 or to debuff anyone else…

Oops, sorry. Hard to read text sometimes…

1 Like