The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Dear SG, dear fellow players,
it has been recently brought to my attention (how did I miss this all this time?) that luck is not equal for all!

This is RIDICULOUS! I demand that Lady Luck become an equal opportunity goddess. Everyone should be lucky all the time! Right away! ASAP!

6 Likes

Dear SG,

I took 60 summons this Atlantis round and got no single 5 star hero. Worst thing is - I realize it is my bad luck and I have only myself to blame.

This is ridiculous that I can’t blame you SG for my bad luck. There’s literally nothing you could have done to make my luck better than other players’ and i find it DISGUSTING.

I really hope next month I will be able to blame you or I QUIT.

8 Likes

Off topic but when I was little child this silently bothered me about Aladdin. Especially since in other Disney movies where shirtless men were running around (ex hercules, tarzan) they would have nipples.

Why are you copying Disney’s weird mistakes E&P

1 Like

This seems to have awakened some bizarre fetish in me. Now when I see a male hero with no shirt I HAVE to look.

And guess what? Most of them have no nipples. Magni: pecs, no nipples. Azlar, Tarlak, BT, Joon, Vlad - nope.

Weirdly, Obakan and Danzaburo do.

5 Likes

You got me looking… And… are those piercings on Proteus?? And Kerridoc, i mean, Wilbur has only one… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And what’s with Danzaburo anyway? I get he’s some kind of Japanese trickster god but every time I see him my first thought is “Awww cute, he’s holding a baby bottle”.

2 Likes

And THIS is why a redesign is needed.
Alternate costumes maybe ?

This is a common misconception, based on a rumor started by the Danzaburo fan club. In point of fact, he’s a badger with a diaper and a drinking problem.

My main complaint about this it’s glamorizing alcohol consumption for children. I mean, what kid wouldn’t want to be a drunken Badger given the chance? The results are as predictable as they are tragic:

wisconsin-fan

(Note for our non American forum-dwellers: the mascot of the University of Wisconsin is the badger)

4 Likes

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

SNAKE it’s a SNAKE

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Oh great! Now that’s stuck in my head…

3 Likes

I believe I answered this inquiry many many posts ago. The Ridiculous Complaints thread - #820 by Hrairoo

1 Like

Welcome to the Internet, the ultimate place of all knowledge. :desktop_computer:

2 Likes

This is a problem… this is a BIG problem.

The forums are starting to be used for people asking for help in their lineups, sharing successes, and people assisting as a community…

That’s not what the forum is for! Its for poutrage! Where are my gems?! Why no 5* on my summon token?! How did I lose this raid?!

Where are all the complaint threads?? If the complaints are drying up, what’s to become of our beloved thread? Are we next?!

6 Likes

…but at least he has two nipples…

3 Likes

I want to complain about the length of this thread. I have to take a day off to complete reading it. It looks like working…

@Kerridoc @JonahTheBard @Rook you should really stop this! It will soon be 2000 posts. Then I’ll need a full week to recover reading. Appalling!

4 Likes

@Hrairoo In fairness, there’s plenty of evidence that Ron Jeremy is also a badger with a diaper and a drinking problem. So I think we’re basically saying the same thing :smile:

images(12)

@Kerridoc …and in all probability, with two nipples. Although I really don’t feel safe Googling that one…

4 Likes

Dangerous rabbit hole…

2 Likes

It seems this thread is so long now we are constantly repeating ourselves.

1 Like

Why should this thread be any different than the rest of the forum?

9 Likes

True but then most are just ridiculous complaints in disguise.

5 Likes

So this thread is just the normal forum posting, only with the false moustaches taken off to show the silliness underneath?

I complain now about the cruel and callous destruction of my illusions that everyone posting here is a rational, logical person with well-grounded arguments that would convince all right-thinking people of the pure truth of their writings!

6 Likes