The Ridiculous Complaints thread

No discussing disciplinary action on the forum, thanks.

3 Likes

Buzz kill… wrong thread friend.
@NotSoNewNewb

3 Likes

Saw that coming a mile away…

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say @LDGrinn, I’m more worried about the poor guy who got sent out there with nothing but string

4 Likes

Interesting choice for him to have posted that in the “Ridiculous Complaints” thread :thinking:

7 Likes

SG you lazy bucks!

Because of your negligence there are now too different seasons going on at our stronghold.

When we view our empire up close the changes are clear

However when we see our empire when viewing the world its still spring time!

HOW MUCH SENSE DOES THAT MAKE!?! NONE THATS HOW MUCH!

Update both!

7 Likes

I’ve come to defend @NotSoNewNewb’s honor. In his defense, he had a pretty ridiculous complaint.

The “But Johnny’s dad lets him use cuss words!” argument will always have a special place in my heart.

I also love the guy who dedicated his alliance to hating the Post Office.

8 Likes

You need to read the fine print, just like the summon gate: “Note: the information above is a preview of the Stronghold when it has been fully leveled up.”

Fully leveled strongholds include municipal snow removal and artificial trees for that “always spring” look.

8 Likes

My stronghold is level 20. THEY LIED TO ME. I want a refund on the time I spent leveling it! Scam artists!

2 Likes

I think you get that at level 25 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I had honestly never seen that our tower was even on that map lol.

Thank you for pointing this out.

AND THE RIDICULOUS ABSURDITY THAT SG STILL HASNT ADDRESSED THIS ATROCITY UNTO MAN-KIND!!

Sounds like someone is angling for a moderator hat and the associated perks of spending your entire lifetime moderating this thread?!

OR is it just that you want those sweet starting boards that Jonah was showing off!?

:face_with_monocle:

I am onto you, good sir!

8 Likes

Actually, I’m in it for the comedy. But I’ll def take Jonah’s sweet starting boards. Rook can keep her 2% 5* rate on TC20 though…

1 Like

(I don’t actually believe you. I see you eyeing up that l33t 2% rate. Is nothing sacred?! )

1 Like

The default angle of a Moderator Hat is ‘jaunty’

5 Likes

I wear flat caps. They really don’t do “jaunty.” Oh well, there goes my diabolical plan :sob:

1 Like

I complain!

Firstly, that you think I’m a male…secondly that you stick me with this lousy percentage rate! Boo! :grin:

4 Likes

Which is more galling, dear Rook?

Would you concede on the gender confusion in exchange for better odds at Avalon?

1 Like

I concede nothing! :grin:

“I be a cat! And no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer…”
~Peter S. Beagle

10 Likes

I had a 60/40 chance of guessing right. Sorry about that! I’ll fix the post. I mean, that’s probably the easier of the two options.

Hey, I was nowhere near at the time. And you can’t prove differently. At least, that’s what my lawyer says. :innocent:

5 Likes

My lawyer says my gender is “cat”, so you don’t need to change anything. Lol

8 Likes

Cookie Settings