The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Cool lettuce know :sunglasses::+1:

Going off topic yah know :wink:

Now THAT is ridiculous.

im complaining regarding my topic aint being updated, lol
@moderators

1 Like

Where have all the ridiculous people gone??

Here, how is this for ridiculous? Can’t give me just ONE more point??

Screenshot_20210711-170825

Good gaming?

4 Likes

I think every thread now is full of ridiculous complaints so they’re all here just not spread out now that the game is dying faster than an unleveled dawa

1 Like

I don’t trust those guys. Look how they move! I believe what’s actually going on is, they are mind controlled by some giant AI brain thing which is hidden in your “Stronghold”.

They gather information, troll your roster, your troops, relay that info back to the Robot in charge, so that when you spend real dollars on big pulls you’re assured of not getting what you want. Or more of what you already have. We are being manipulated! Skynet is real!

2 Likes

Just don’t touch them. Disinfect the screen. Always!

I hope you have Khiona and the Ninjas leveled. Might be the safest team to use out there…

4 Likes

I am getting seriously fed up that none of my ideas from this thread have been implemented in the game.

Tis an outrage! :angry:

3 Likes

4 out of 6 of my improvement ideas or at least subbed ideas have already been implemented…

• see attack team
  • raid formations
  • game mode where unused heroes will be used
  • make wars more interesting

But now my ridiculous complaint:

2 Likes

More and more boring, scarce as prizes, always heroes 3 stars, what a disappointment when you decide not to give more money.

1 Like

And just how is this a player guide?

1 Like

I mean this is a 5/10 rant at best.

No caps, no swears & posted in the wrong place.

Only thing going for it is a mild link to stopping spending somehow blacklisting his account.

5 Likes

5/10 may be generous

4 Likes

Well, he is disappointed he will not spend more money! That was funny… deserves that 5/10 just for that

3 Likes

With my great luck as F2P, I have to disagree with this part.

Just so you know, I have the best month of acquiring 5* after changing my rating of this game from 5* to 1*… :rofl:

5 Likes

This is the ultimate ridiculousness. I have never found the game to be even close to as scarce as the prizes. I mean, I manage to find the game on my phone every day :rofl:

Prizes … well that’s a whole other story.

3 Likes

I have recently been made aware of a fundamental flaw in the game.

It won’t give me the colour tiles I need to wipe out the opposition in one cascade! :angry:

I would like, nay, demand this fundamental game mechanic flaw be fixed immediately!

1 Like

The Impossible Magic Tower is impossible.

Here’s my ridiculous complaint- I’ve wanted an Ariel for a while now, but I don’t want to do any gem pulls in AR. Today the game saw fit to give me Glenda on a coin pull (another featured 5* blue) instead of the hero I wanted. This isn’t the first time either! Last time Ariel was featured I got magni! I can’t help but to think the universe hates me.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings