The Ridiculous Complaints thread

1 Like

Grmbl.
I had a really nice duck hunt flute. But somehow I misplaced it. I liked to run up into the tower and use it watch the ducks fly by before shooting them.
Now I am waiting all day to see them and am always late and just see them when they are out of reach.

Back to the store to get me a new one I guess

1 Like

2 Likes

Aren’t costumes supposed to make heroes cooler? Instead:

1. Graymane turned from werewolf into Raccoon?! Are they starting a Guardians of the Galaxy family to replace Guardians of Teltoc? Guess Horghall’s getting a Groot costume soon (& don’t get me started on the garlic…)

2. Friar turned into Jack Black from Jumanji

3. Boldtusk got it bad. His shield turned into a paella pan…at least he won’t go hungry

4. Skittleskull: cherry muffin. Nuff said

5. Chao’s eagle turned into a Dodo bird. Thought those went extinct.

6. Gunnar turned from knight to blacksmith, from consumer of swords to manufacturer…

Where did all the money I poured into this game go? Give some to the costume designers. This is obviously their low key cry for help…

2 Likes

The animation from minions drives me mad while playing. This is my complain. I don’t know why but that cascading effect slows down the all thing and it just annoys. Can’t explain it properly I know and not sure there’s a solution but arghh. Would be easier to lose against those heroes if the animation didn’t screw my mood beforehand.

That fits into the current direction of the game. S1 heroes, after getting the illusion of being upgraded to cool fighters who can stand their ground, must now face the black truth: they are just the laughing stock of cFinley, cJabberwock and cKillhare.

No comment.

Do you know how big and loud you can hit with a cast iron pan?! Goingggoingggoingggnggngoioioio

Well, since Boldtusk got the pan, she cannot do steak or pancakes, that’s obvious.

Yes, probably hunted down by cFinley, cJabberwock and cKillhare.

He is a forward thinking man. He is looking for a job after the arrival of cFinley, cJabberwock and cKillhare.

4 Likes

I am fed up of my raid defence team losing to new players. :angry:

I would like, nay, demand that lower XP player accounts are banned from winning against any player with higher XP.

2 Likes

I don’t plan on doing any further pulls until season four and I need somewhere to dump my feeders so I can keep emptying my HA10. I really hate wasting my trainer heroes on four stars.

Capitalist! The strong get stronger & the weak only get weaker.

I vote lower XP players automatically trump higher XP 5 games straight even if they only field backup dancers like Kenjiro & Nightshade.

3 Likes

You know, two years ago I would have agreed with you. But now? All those young upstarts should be taught respect for the aged player. No agression, and give me way politely. Respect my Aife.

1 Like

You young whippersnappers have no respect for your elders. Why I remember when I first started we had to walk uphill 20 miles through a blinding blizzard, both ways, for each and every raid. Now you all want to drive Teslas through Palm Tree lined boulevards drinking Pina Coladas.

Hey you kids, get off my lawn.

:metal:

2 Likes

I’d like to lodge a formal complaint that there isn’t an active Thanos challenge when I get a set like this:

2 Likes

Your memory seems to be a little off. From what I hear it used to rain 4* mats, boards used to always be filled with the color you needed and elemental chest gave mostly gold tokens.

1 Like

That was the game next door, where the grass was always much greener.

steps in here
Just like to point out i am once again cursed by khagans :joy:

Rng seems to think no other 2021 costume exists, as this is like the 8th khagan costume I’ve received

Game… pls :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Still better than zero score along all the frontline. I still have zero 5* costume… :sob:

1 Like

Ridiculous complaint!

I’m not able to meme my memes because I’ve already overmemed the meme thread and none of the other memers are memeing their memes and apparently there is a limit to how many memes one memer can meme in a row.

I should make a meme about that… :thinking:

Oh right, I can’t… DOH!

6 Likes

Real talk…laughing so hard I’m crying and belly hurts. Thanks.

1 Like

How many memes could a memer meme if a memer could meme memes?

2 Likes