The Ridiculous Complaints thread

But… but… I want to show off the size of my wallet.
I can’t do that if it’s a freely available option. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200316_221237

10 Likes

There is a disturbing lack of diversity and representation here. Seriously. Only Yellows and only Pandas? the other colors are just as important!

and werewolves, elves, orcs, goblins deserve their chance too!

now let’s all sing kum-bhy-ah…

5 Likes

This team represents political diversity

The :panda_face: over on this side :point_left: is all about state run infrastructure and redistributing wealth from the borgeoisie to the proletariat.

The :panda_face: in the middle is pro constitutional democracy, compassionate capitalism and free trade agreements

The :panda_face: on :point_right: side… well, he’s happy with just pandas

5 Likes

not representative enough! there should be one panda scowling in the back, refusing to take part because anarchy is the only way! can’t trust pandas to run a government… :wink:

2 Likes

He was asked to attend, but refused

3 Likes

… and then went on a protest. I hear he’s camped outside of Atlantis now, with a “down with the monarchy!” sign.

2 Likes

3tyf1m

12 Likes

(Apologies if this is off-topic since it’s a semi-legit complaint.)

I’d like to complain that even @Staff_SGG don’t know how to write Kashhrek’s name:

15 Likes

ITS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

New beta had been up for over 30 minutes and @zephyr1 STILL hasn’t updated the #beta-beat threads!!!

How is this OK!!!

11 Likes

Not only that, but the costumed heroes have their original descriptions, not their costumed descriptions.

4 Likes

Whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

5 Likes

Heimdall isn’t animated.

1 Like

@Kayo and @Olmor - because of reading your two posts so quickly, I now want to see… Heimdall in a Handbasket.

6 Likes

They look like they’re doing a riverdance.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200326_212712

5 Likes

I just wanna know where all the water comes from cos it leaves in the millions of gallons and I can’t see any higher ground

2 Likes

Why did I only learn today that I can just hold + button in the workshop to order 6 fvcktons of minor mana potions?
Stupid SG!
Why didn’t they tell me before!

Remove the feature! I refuse to admit I’m an idiot!
@zephyr1 make sure to complain to devs! I want it removed!

The game is getting too easy!

Carpal tunnel for everyone!

3 Likes

Okay. You have opinions that I have almost always respected without major reservation; so, Microwave (Chef Girl!)? What makes her special? So far, Valhalla pulls have yielded: Mist, By-Ulf (shocking), Bjorn (not bad), Belith (again of course; but those attractive athletic oversized legs? Intriguing!), Sumle (slow, but with a lvl 11 mana troop??), Chef girl! (Microwave)(?), Brynhild (really nice!!!) and Kvasir (a bit lame) in that exact order and number.
At this stage I really don’t know! Mist is underwhelming. I was thinking about levelling up Vela until last night raiding where her emblemed goodness made a show, but a bucket of water isn’t harmful and it creates the “sorry, but you are going to have to die NOW!” situation. And she obliged! I was thinking, “is that it???”

But honestly, how long it’s been there?

1 Like