The Ridiculous Complaints thread

By your argument the centaur is short two human legs and the gryphon is missing a set of legs as well.

Not necessary. I’ve done it myself. Just too much ridiculousness (ridiculocity?) to encompass here.

This sounds like a Beta Beat type project for @zephyr1 :laughing:

2 Likes

Those were fed away to Aife.

1 Like

My apology was tongue-in-cheek, but I struggle to express that in text.

Do I need to go make a suggestion on that part of the forum, or can @zephyr1 handle that when comes to see why he was tagged? :crazy_face:

1 Like

If I looked back I think I would find one of the times i did it I was actually plagiarizing myself.

1 Like

I’m sure @zephyr1 is probably cringing now at the fact he’s been tagged 3 times here already :laughing:

2 Likes

Does a tag in a quote count? If so, were at 4. @zephyr1 can you confirm?

1 Like

3 Likes

LOL so if we quote a quoted quote of a quote …

I keep hitting the “like” barrier this feels like another complaint I need to lodge

We can try, what’s the worst he can do to us?

I’ve been in like cooldown all day pretty much. This is a first!

Hey @zephyr1 I’ve been trying to get you caught up to @JonahTheBard but the boards here are rigged against me.

2 Likes

Tarlak: A comprehensive step-by-step complete guide to ensuring he gets killed first when raiding, questing, or facing titans.

Step 1: Place Tarlak in your defense lineup with 4 other heroes of your choice, in any position of your choice.

I hope this has helped!

6 Likes

Tarlak – Renfeld – Renfeld – Renfeld – Renfeld

Kill Tarlak first

2 Likes

Hmm I’d target Renfeld first. And then the next Renfeld. And then the next. Then maybe Tarlak if he’s still alive. Renfeld just seems more deadly with his face paint.

1 Like

Funny, I always said the same thing about Tammy Faye Bakker.

7 Likes

Lol I’m thinking hard who to ascend first…Tammy or Dave Navarro (Renfeld’s live action hero)… Is Tammy worth the Royal Tabbards?

1 Like

EDIT:

Sorry, this should have read, place Tarlak in your attack team, not defense team.

2 Likes

This caused me to ponder…which hero has died most in entirety?

I’m going to hypothesize that it’s Wu Kong as a titan stalwart, despite being made of tissue paper

4 Likes