The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Actually, as I’ve explained here, none of those 3 are actually pandas. Hu Tao is a peach, Gan Ju is a dried mandarin orange, Sha Ji is a sand princess.

My complaint would be, why do they look like pandas when they aren’t pandas.

@Saphirra designed a ridiculously good 5* Panda when we discussed Season One Family Bonuses

On reflection, this idea has been totally butchered and fed to us as Neith!!

5 Likes

Dude. They are pictures of pandas in the game.

Food Shortage- GMO Meat?!

Food shortage is a very real crisis. My troops and heroes are always hangry (not a typo, just look at Proteus).

Upon closer inspection, I’ve finally realised why— my grain mills are all oriented OPPOSITE to the prevailing wind direction. Going by the flags flying atop the keep, the windmills are nowhere near operational efficiency.

Not only are they underperforming, the mills are producing the wrong food entirely. Instead of speedily churning out grain or bread, they are somehow painstakingly converting it to some sort of GMO soy-based cultured meat. Great for the planet and animal-rights activists but this is simply TAKING. TOO. LONG. Wars have been lost. No amount of ‘preparation time’ will ever suffice. Nashgar and Boldtusk are obviously not thrilled by their vegan meat and Azlar won’t be fooled for long. Something needs to be done post-haste.

One reasonable solution would be to get free food drops daily (say about 100k food) and free gems for trade/imports of food resources since local production is unsustainable. Who’s with me? Say ‘aye’.

10 Likes

20200220_073248

1 Like

Sometimes I really wish there was a downvote button, I’d pound it hard.

But other times (like now), I wish we can upvote twice. No, ten times. Why can’t we upvote a single post ten times?!

4 Likes

This really falls into the category of a suggestion, not a complaint :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

That being said, I completely agree with downvotes and multiple likes

1 Like

Look at this useless thing… 3/50 and only 3/8…

Only time his special skill went up was ascension!!

Tempted to ignore him and start on the second bat… Maybe he’ll be better behaved…

3 Likes

There is a free food drop. Every time you shoot down a duck it drops on your citadel. You need to be a more efficient scavenger (or train Graymane better as a retriever – I think mine just wolfs down the duck and then feigns ignorance).

1 Like

did you just find a use for all those Dawas and Renfelds and Graymanes? Scavenging dead duck meat for us? You’re a genius!

2 Likes

Finally! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well getting free food isn’t half as ridiculous as the ascension mat drop rates. Thusly I’m sure SG is seriously considering all our valuable feedback right now.

I herein (verbally) multi-pally upvote your suggestion for multiple upvotes.

1 Like

Haha great idea. In my case I’ll send Boss Wolf instead since I already fed Greymane to him (I realised Boss Wolf’s ‘Unstoppable Growl’ special is actually his stomach)…

1 Like

cRigs @66 (costume already maxed) is much stronger than Colen+5 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Screenshot_20200222_024353

hmm but the difference in stats? :stuck_out_tongue: TP means virtually nothing hehe

A well balanced healer and a strong hitting squish boy.

2 Likes

They call this a “chaos spider

But it clearly has 10 legs and 2 arms. Also, you can quite clearly see that the body has too many segments. I’m not a professional, but this is clearly not a spider and most definitely not an arachnid!

2 Likes

Deja vu all over again :rofl:

My ridiculous complaint du jour: LEAFS SUCK

1 Like

And … I will regurgitate my rebuttal

1 Like

I apologize for bringing back an old complaint. I now have a new one.

WHY is there NOT a cataloging of the complaints IN this THREAD? I should not be made to feel bad for not having read all 4200+ replies!

This is a travesty and should be remedied immediately!

1 Like