The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Umm, if you’d like to complain non-ironically about that, please see: Silver Token drop reduction

If you’d like to complain about that ridiculously (for this thread), then you probably want to say something like:

Sheesh, has anyone else noticed that silver summon tokens have been nerfed? I keep getting EHT and ETT all the time, where am I going to get my Aifes from?

10 Likes

Early in the morning…

Coffee not ready yet…

Open E&p and Atlantis message pop up “Atlantis rises”…

What day it’s today? Last days on february?
HOW MANY DAYS DID I SLEEP?

8 Likes

This is worse… my cup dropping defense pull me to top 100 local :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I can beat @zephyr1 ‘s record for red troops with blue. My alt playing over 2 years still hasn’t a blue mana troop

I think it’s ridiculous he got his missing one with the ETT when I got… you guessed it… 3* purple (again and again and… )

1 Like

For the record, I’m still waiting on Holy Mana.

Guess we’ll see if I get one before the 2 year mark…

I have 3 yellow mana, and multiples of blue and green too. but i have 0 red and purple 4 star troops. Wanna trade?

And for the record, how come the heroes I want buffed aren’t buffed yet? Come on SG!

2 Likes

Yes, he deserved it. Oh Well, how he deserved it but why did nobody tell me that he, the orichalcum dragon, is on a vacation this february??? Didn’t know this before. I could have wish him a happy journey. :man_shrugging:

So long dear friend. Maybe next meeting in march?

I would think E&P would want to promote fair play but this is just plain dirty fighting.

26 Likes

:rofl:

Mine also wouldn’t charge, if somebody would throw stones into my balls. :wink:

2 Likes

Wait, where have I seen this kind of avian assault before :thinking:

Oh yeah, the hilariously inept special effects of Birdemic!

FaroffGreedyDuiker-size_restricted

Well done SG, another Hollywood ripoff!

5 Likes

It looks like the “heroes” in that clip have been “boosted” by Wu Kong.

5 Likes

The irony of those looking for holy 4* mana troops, while I have two of those (and two of the other 4* holy troops) but only one 4* holy hero (and zero 5* holy heroes). I am sure anyone here looking for those troops would be able to put them to far better use than my team, where as of last week I was running 2* Sha Ji with one of them because he was still in the top 5 of my most powerful holy heroes.

1 Like

I have received a complaint from Magni.
He stated : I refuse to eat more furry things from now on!
Well I have my Tc20 running and as it seems to keep giving me a Greymane everyday I was thinking ‘what the heck, just feed it to Magni, what could go wrong?’

Well I fed him to Magni and he refused to gain a level!

Look what he has done to poor Greymane… Used him to make boots and some sort of pants.
I hope magni was not thinking he could hide his way to skinny legs this way. I already told him he had to start training on his legs or he is out of the team… And now this shenanigans happens… I guess he will be benched for a while, or get water and beers for the team! That will teach him.

11 Likes

That’s proper funny

Well done @HarryDeB :joy:

2 Likes

Magni can be my beer boy any day. Once he does some serious stair master time. No one should skip leg day.

2 Likes

I would like to complain that yesterday was my birthday and SG did not present me with Jean-Francois. Did I pull for him? No. But that shouldn’t be a requirement on my own national holiday. I’m just disappointed in the overt lack of deference. I’m shaking my head slowly at this unfortunate situation.

9 Likes

Now that you have brought my attention to Magni’s legs, I have looked more closely at him. As I looked him over, I realized that he looked remarkably like a large blue Ant. He was one of my favorite heroes. I feel that this ridiculous complaint should be looked into at once, and proper repairs made immediately. He does not deserve this ridicule, since he is Not an Atlantis hero.

4 Likes

Path of Valor - Hunt Ducks

In the current Path of Valor, a serious issue with the game design has become evident to me: the ducks flying over my base are not flying in a V-formation. This aberration of nature disturbs me greatly whenever I hunt them. I can only imagine the feelings ornithologist players must be catching. Also, apart from aerodynamic efficiency, the V-formation makes perfect sense for Victory. Just look at the way my opponent’s heroes are arranged in raids. Their defensive V formation often leads to victory despite my endless efforts and resources poured into in leveling my heroes. To conclude, I would greatly appreciate if this oversight with the ducks is rectified before POV ends- I wish to hunt them in their optimal form.
Ps: Thanks for this RCT thread, it is one of the more important ones. I believe SG must be fixing these before the other lesser bugs like loss of gameplay and ascension mats (who cares?).

11 Likes

This isn’t a ridiculous complaint, it’s a real, actual serious complaint:

I’ve been making a bunch of random alts hoping for a 5 star pull to fuel my gambling addictions cheaply; and one thing that really frustrates me is…

Why are we forced to play all those horrible combinations against the Dark Lord in the tutorial? Like, if I was allowed control, I’m sure I could kill off the two minions, throw tiles into their spot to fill up mana and beat the Dark Lord right then and there.

6 Likes

@girigiri

Preach it!

images (1)

4 Likes