The Ridiculous Complaints thread

The iron storage is where they grow all the “special herbs”. You can always tell where people grow these herbs in the winter: all the roofs that won’t hold snow.

5 Likes

I have a complaint about the snow as well. As my stronghold is based in the southern hemisphere, why is there snow all over my buildings and why are my peasants tracking this mush all over my neat and tidy roads. What sorcery is at foot here, why have us southerners been so cursed?

1 Like

The devs are Finnish. Half of that cold, cold country is covered in snow at least 150 days a year. You should be relieved it’s only as little snow as it is, and that it didn’t come 3 months earlier. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If only that was true… The game has more snow atm than Finland, I hate it.

1 Like

@Bertus, I want to see how Santa is going to cope with a 35 degree December

My Freebie boney avatar got totally changed in the last patch, but the most insulting thing imaginable, it wasnt mentioned in patch notes, how am I to know if the avatar Ive used for the past two months had been changed if it doesnt get a patch note entry.

That sounds like a real complaint :grin:

The topic is here:

Please add more silliness to your complaint in order to qualify :smiling_face::+1:

I’m so upset because being humiliated by SG.

It because after buying Thunder Unicorn promo which contain Epic Hero Token, they give a FREE tag on my token.

For the love of Dawa…
I swear I’m buying it with real money!
I’am not getting it for free from shooting those birds or swimming on the river.

Real money man… C’mon.
Why they give me a free tag on my token?

SG… I demand you to stop insulting me.
You can change the tag to: NOT FREE

Ok. That’s my rant of the day :triumph:

10 Likes

I’m mad as heck and I can’t take it anymore! My friendly, tiny people who have a weird skating vibe to their aimless tour of the castle grounds are provided with NO helmets! They skate-walk under the overhead span of the inner curtain wall, day in and day out, risking head trauma or WORSE because the architects OR the stone masons installed the keystone UPSIDE DOWN! To whom do I address a sternly worded letter? Have these people not heard of concussion prevention!!!

T

PS I’m kinda new so maybe somebody more important than me brought this up already in the overflowing legitimate complaints threads? I can’t keep up and they’re too depressing anyway. I digress. If this is a duplicate complaint, please disregard. Thank you. Never mind. Back in my box…

5 Likes

There is no-one more or less important than you on this forum, good lady.

Also two thumbs up for ‘curtain wall’ :+1::+1:

Btw, can we get A ‘WOOP-WOOP’ for @Duaneski for kicking off this thread??

Best thread on the forum since The All Grimm Deathmetal Band.

14 Likes

Woop-woop!

20 characters

1 Like

Woop Woop…great thread

1 Like

@LSLordy I never thought to tap on the pumpkins! Darn it! I’ll have to wait until next time.

OMG you’re right LOL I never noticed that before!!! That just … defies everything haha

Great catch and THANK YOU for bringing this injustice to light!! Hopefully SG will address this immediately!!

All :heart: and props go to the righteous people who came to this thread and posted their totally, 110% legitimate concerns here. Without them we would have no thread with which to rival the All grimm Deathmetal Band thread! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just checked out the keystone issue but worse was yet to come!!

Some poor peasant has the job of climbing into the bottomless abyss in order to light the pointless fiery torches!

6 Likes

So let me get this right: our quest during December is to kill Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, the elf who fills the sleigh full of presents, and Rudolph??!??

What sort of twisted morality is SGG trying to teach? The way we get our treats from this event is by killing these souls of generosity? Does this earn E&P a “M for Mature” rating?

:hocho: :santa: :hocho:

20 Likes

12 Likes

WHREAS our mission is to kill Santa Claus, we now know the answer to the question:

1 Like

I interpreted the the torches as eternal flames burning off the noxious fumes rising from deep within the earth. We had a nice service for the poor peasants who volunteered. There was cake.

2 Likes