The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Dear SGG.
Sirs, i wish to complain in the strongest (or with nature of this complaint, perhaps longest) possible terms about the season 2 map.
Why ever would any sane traveller spend nearly a full year waiting for parts of the map to unlock to complete their journey?
Surely this is similar to standing at a bus stop for 8 months waiting for the bus that is going to pick you up, to be built?
We can all clearly see in the season 2 map, that with reasonable use of sand bars and perhaps a little wading, we could all pass from level 1 to level 24 with a brisk mornings walk
It is ridiculous to start the journey so close to the end of the journey, and yet the journey take nine months…
As ever i enclose a screenshot as evidence…

19 Likes

I… freakin love you hahahhaa

Sir, I will rebuff this with a piece of flimsy internet psuedo-pychomorality

5 Likes

In response to this “post” if you can call it that, I have a new complaint to register:

Sometimes people post total utter crap. I need a button to hit, similar to a heart, to let them know that I am disappointed in them, and that they should feel a sense of dire shame.

4 Likes

I complain that I can’t have holidays on demand. I feel like Christmas! Voila! press a button Now it snows. No, check that, I want fuzzy bunnies and all things egg! presses another button ooooh pretty! :joy:

4 Likes

WHY IM THINKING ABOUT QUITTING THIS GAME!

Ok, I’ve had enough.

I thought the pumpkins were a neat addition to the castle until I clicked on them… And then threw up a little in my mouth.

As you know, when you click on a pumpkin, it bounces and rotates in the air. The idea is a very cool addition to the game and could lead to an endless amount of fun. Unfortunately, the shadow of the pumpkin does not match with the rotation of the pumpkin. As you can see with the attached pic, the stem of the pumpkin is at the bottom, but the shadow has the stem at the top!!! WTF! This is totally unacceptable.

18 Likes

How you ever has to see this.
Damm you have a very sharp :eyes: waw

3 Likes

I am very, very disappointed that my hard work to equip my best fire heroes with mystic rings is TOTALLY IGNORED. Well, not totally. Natalya has the good grace to wear rings…but I haven’t even given them to her yet!!! What’s up with that!!!

But does any other Legendary fire hero care about those mystic rings I worked so hard to supply? NO! Here’s Gravemaker, the ingrate. Clearly no mystic rings needed:

I would like SGG to return all the mystic rings I have offered these heroes that they do not use. Thank you, that is all.

13 Likes

It’s a valid concern… but…

I think we need to investigate two things.

1. he’s wearing gloves. Any chance they’re under the gloves?

2. is there anywhere… ahem… anything… else on gravemaker that could be wearing the rings?

I’ll wait here. If you return, then either he didn’t have any rings, and is actually a really nice guy. Or he had the rings, and you weave an excellent flattery.

Either way, I am excited to hear all about it! (Or your untimely demise in the morning herald. Either way!)

12 Likes

@Duaneski i am laughing so hard. This is the best come back of all the ridiculous complaints. Eagerly awaiting to find out where those rings are.

Has anybody noticed the change in our hometown?
It looks like the sun is shining like in the nevada dessert at noon!

It is soo bright and shiny… Where did the night go? When I look outside it is day but not as bright as in our town. I think I will be needing sunglasses if I want to check how my workers are producing the hams.

Where can I claim USD 4.583 (excluding VAT and shipping) for a Ray Ban?

1 Like

Yeah… notice they put the various colored flags back. You would think maybe they’ll take this opportunity to replace that tiny green flag but noooooo :frowning:

ON THE PLUS SIDE… they seem to have fixed the pumpkin bug.

WE DID IT!!

6 Likes

Dearest @Duaneski

I have daily pondered your original complaint from this thread. Indeed, I have lost sleep, friends and years off my life contriving a solution.

So here it is: in the interests of fairness, I have moved you to a mirror server. Similar to Beta but just for you.

I call it The Omega Server.

All the accounts have been copied over, however all the human players have been replaced, at great personal expense, with three million baboons.

Due to my appalling animal rights record, many are arthritic and partially sighted.

Please, please post your results for the Teltoc event, I am confident that your rank will now accurately reflect your talent and you need no longer fear a conspiracy against you.

10 Likes

I have carefully grilled all my fire heroes under the truth drug known as Tullamore D.E.W.

They assure me that the rings are not for themselves, but friendship rings since everyone knows fire heroes are famous for staying friends with exes. I asked why they needed MYSTIC rings and they said to stalk… er, keep tabs on them all in case they make poor decisions.

Meanwhile I have never seen a single dark hero wear a tabard and my new 5* 1.1 Domitia, latin for Lady, looks quite chilled and could DEFINITELY use a tabard.

Small Giant, please immediately include six Tabards, in appropriate colors, to every Domitia 5* 1.1 hero. My Domitia keeps running into Guinevere and I am sure she feels showing offer her belly button jewelry is not appropriate for a Lady meeting a Queen.

7 Likes

Belly button jewelry, maybe that’s where all the rings go?

2 Likes

This must be the correct information as that is the strongest truth drug known to man. I’ll tell you anything you want. Just don’t make me drink It :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I’m sending this thread may be good for some 4/1/2019 ideas. :thinking:

SG. Why on earth would you think its okay to offer that alchie Vivian as an avatar!?

Its not fair, Im a whiner about your overpriced cash grabs but this is the only avatar I ever wanted. Now Im sad because if I waste 1.2k of my saved gems people are gonna think im a hypocrite because the purchase isn’t necessary to improve my gaming experience.

Seriously SG you’re evil sometimes. How dare you put the option out there just in case it may make a few players happier but make it a non-obligation. I hate you

1 Like

I’ve been resisting posting this complaint, but I just can’t ignore a major safety issue any longer.

It’s regarding the Imperial Knights troops. Let’s ignore the fact that they appear to be readying themselves to drag their own swords through the back of their necks, because there is a much bigger concern.

From their weight distribution I can tell that they are preparing to deliver a lusty roundhouse swing in a counter-clockwise action. Now, normally this would be an excellent strategy for a finishing blow. If it weren’t for one thing:

They are standing too close to each other!

The outcome of said manoeuvre will be that the two troops in front will eviscerate their comrades at the back. The rear troops will deliver an even more devastating strike when they decapitate their brothers-in-arms in front of them!

It is easy to avoid this disastrous scenario. SG, please ask each troop to take a step to their side, away from their friend. Then one step forward for the front troops and one step back for the rear troops and they will all live to fight another day.

Please facilitate this new striking stance quickly, because I need to take the Imps into a raid soon and I don’t want to be responsible for their untimely demise.

Thank you

13 Likes

I’m absolutely outraged that Small Giant didn’t let @Brobb raid me.

@Brobb is one of my favourite forum personalities. I like interacting with Brobb.

After so many raids against my watchtower, shouldn’t I be guaranteed at least ONE raid opponent of my choice?

The probabilities are not fair, I want to pull @Brobb!!

Small Giant should seriously publish the odds of a @Brobb raid. I’ve spent so much money on this game and I deserve to pull @Brobb!

As compensation I DEMAND that Small Giant force Bobb to change names to Brobb so that Brobb can finally raid me.

And use up Bobb’s free rename while you are at it because Brobb is a better name anyways so there is no point changing it back.

Please ensure that every time Bobb (Brobb) re rolls in a raid, my team appears until they finally raid me.

Thanks

7 Likes