The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I went the first six months of playing with a chronic shortage of compasses.

1 Like

My AM’s only come in derivatives of three. I’m kind of freaked out.

5 Likes

Well it is a magic number

5 Likes

I am completely and totally outraged at SG. How dare they give me HOTM Margaret after only 10 pulls. I demand that SG return my Gems and make me pull at least 70 times for her.

8 Likes

Two words… The untouchablez. We fit your criteria, except we are on 8* Titans with only 17 members…

My complaint for today is why did they name it “common sense” when so few people have it!

5 Likes

They meant “common cents” which unfortunately we are also lacking up here in Canada now. Gives Nickelback a whole new meaning.

6 Likes

Have you heard about the 45 cents concert?

50 cent is playing with Nickelback!

New complaint. Grandparents retelling jokes their grandchildren told them…

9 Likes

All of the buildings with the exception of the stronghold and watchtower…well the doors on them are too small for my people. It ruins my suspension of disbelief. Can we do something about this SGG?

3 Likes

That explains why they keep sneaking in the back all the time!

Also - what is this building and why is it not doing anything for me like all my other buildings?

Building

I complain that this building should be producing food or iron or recruits for me to shamelessly exploit use in my dictatorship benevolent monarchy.

6 Likes

Use that one fine gloves, and the ratio will be ∞

4 Likes

Would that mean ∞ compasses?

3 Likes

I think it’s a public outhouse. I saw one of my citizens go behind a bush for quite some time beside the watchtower door. I believe that there are no public bathrooms in the forges, which are located in right across the way. Unless they were just being lazy. So a call for more outhouses??? I can’t just have people going wherever they want.

7 Likes

@fizban, I have an alliance that must have came from your dreams. Come give us a try at Davey Jones’ Locker, if you are still searching.

2 Likes

E&P lovers have a tendency to turn every single communication channel into either hero advice or recuitment (or both)… :yum:

If you would create a post in alliance recuitment, I would love to offer you spot in one of our alliances.

Keep the ridiculous complains coming in here all. :beers::bacon:

6 Likes

hopefully its not to late for my complaint…(10 days ago):

Dear SG,
why didnt you give me Lancelot or at least Merlin in the Knights of Avalon Summons…
i mean, i did freakingly one 10-pull … and what did you gave me:

no merlin, no lancelot, no morgan

… pls get your stuff together…

a really dissatisfied Costumer

15 Likes

@ricobroho

I am sorry for your disappointment. I will very gladly take both copies of that duplicate blue hero you have and that yellow would be very well appreciated.

I also gladly accept 100 dollar bills, but I doubt that SG staff would. :grin:

In a quasi non-ridiculous related comment congrats on those heroes.

4 Likes

I bet you can’t wait for the skins to be released :smile:

8 Likes

This is unacceptable! I think you should quit!

And to liquidate your account, your heroes should be doled out randomly amongst the current active members. That gives me almost the same chance to get a 5* Avalon hero as if I were doing a pull against the RNG.

6 Likes

:rofl:

oh my … damn autocorrect…
but this made me laugh and at least let me forget morgan and Lancelot for a while :frowning:

@Averagejoe thanks, such a lucky pull…

5 Likes

I’m all out of love! AND apparently that’s an achievement! My complaint is that the song is stuck in my head now.

5 Likes