The Ridiculous Complaints thread

She does always bang on about the tavern!

But it never materialises…

1 Like

ahem

Back to Ridiculous Complaints! :grin:

1 Like

I really need to file a complaint - Vivica is so mean and never shares a sip of wine with anyone. Always pretends to be goody-goody and is constantly drinking by herself. Somebody needs to do something about this… and we need a tavern in the stronghold!

8 Likes

No, no…This IS the ridiculous complaint! Against the rules of the game, I’m sure there are tons of underage kids that play this game. And SG is promoting drinking. Ok, yeah, they removed the bottle of wine, but it’s very obvious what she is supposed to be holding. SHOCKING!! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Hmmm… not sure how that got tagged to @JonahTheBard as it was aimed towards @Rook… Must be the system trying to drag all the mods into it. Ok, I’ll play along. @Kerridoc @Coppersky. Did I miss any mods? :wink:

1 Like

Yes! Why are their so few types of buildings in the empire? How does it have a functioning economy? SG Should extend the land near the mystic vision bridge. Then we need a restaurant, a tavern and a petting zoo just to start the new building grounds.

2 Likes

It’s sad… seeing her struggle like this.

I learned today the dragon is actually her AA sponsor :neutral_face:

Just look how disappointed the poor dragon is… :frowning:

13 Likes

Yeah, all my villagers are depressed, because they don’t have anything to do. All wearing same clothes, I quess they need building to make cloths for them too. AND now they even have stopped waving at me. I’m pretty worried, that they might jumb of that bringe, since there isn’t even any railings there.

2 Likes

They’ll cheer up Monday after munching all the pumpkins. The vitamins will give them a spring in their step.

Also, they’ll get a bit of sunshine.

2 Likes

But I hear snow is in the forecast. And in beta the poor guys don’t have any warm clothes! They’re just wearing little hats but wandering around in their shirtsleeves. I’m expecting a rebellion soon.

3 Likes

Skin bosswolf, and graymane.

Winter coats for everyone!

5 Likes

photostudio_1541282200209

F.A.O-SGG senior staff.
Dear Sirs,
I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms…
I have Guinivere and Delilah is my defence team, with Guinivere as my tank, thus enabling me to hold 2550 cups.
Such cup retention means i spend all my time raiding in the diamond range.
This of course means i spend all my raids fighting either GUINIVERE or GRAVEMAKER in the tank position.
I wish to complain about my most recent raid, in which my opponent, clearly not following diamond tier rules, pulled the maverick move of having Elena in the tank position!!!
Imagine my shock at not having a Guinivere or gravemaker tank to fight…
As ever i have enclosed a screen shot as evidence…

5 Likes

Clearly a faked screenshot. Clearly Adobe Photoshop at work. Not fooling me. You probably cropped elena’s thumbnail into gravemaker’s border.
Fake news!

7 Likes

Her constant drinking explains the crossed legs stance

3 Likes

This is a … grave … accusation!!

We will need to bring in our photographic forensics person, sir S.P. Dutch-Oven the Third, eldest son of Sir Renfeld the Flatulent. Known around these parts as none other than @Witch

Should this photo be proven authentic, then surely you would be able to, at the least, take ownership of SG.

If, however, this photo is a fake. (We all know it must be) then you will face a fate worse than death.

I don’t know what that fate is. I’ll leave that to the executioner, Brobb

4 Likes

Obscure reference wise, I couldn’t decide between straight-to-Vhs Disney or 90s British TV

2003e4716adc1b9524c4fae8a386f62d

I am enraged!!! This is the most insolent insult I have ever been exposed to. How Dare You Call Me Flatulent!!! I demand that @Duaneski immediately be fed to the house dragon!!

3 Likes

We tried that…poor dragon lost it’s appetite :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

SG!

Why does Melendor’s name rhyme with Dumbledor and not Gandalf?

Like come on.

This is Headmaster Dumbledore

This is Gandalf the Grey

And this is Mel

Its so obvious who he’s meant to be! Don’t try to hide it. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe “melendor” is a surname like dumbledore, but everyone else has their first name on their card. I petition that his first name, “Randalf”/“Randolf” be put on his card instead in the next update. Its only fair

4 Likes