The Ridiculous Complaints thread

36 Likes

More likes…all the likes :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Right, sorry to wind this back a bit.

Fortunately, Guardians Reborn is blessed with geologists and we have formulated a hypothesis.

The answer is as follows:

The mountains of western Correllia were formed by volcanic activity.

As such, this isolated range is riddled with the caldera and vents of extinct volcanoes.

This diagram shows the situation:

The stronghold sits on a secondary vent of a larger volcanic peak; as such, channels exist within the rock. The volcanic crater has now been colonized by a cirque glacier and meltwater from this now flows back down the lava shaft into the vent system. The primary vent is now plugged with a non-porous high-silica rhyolite and so the water is channelled into the secondary vents, including the substantial formation upon which the stronghold is situated.

As the source of the water is at a higher elevation than the secondary vent, a Artesian well effect causes water to flow up the vent and to the surface.

As we can see the height differential is significant.

30 Likes

Is SG Illuminati? The eye on the mystic vision is suspicious

6 Likes

Very impressive explanation!

1 Like

U r not the only 1. I’m always a little concerned abt da baby dragon when see Viv. Spot on too re looks like she intends 2 go

1 Like

I somehow feel that my life has peaked about now…

… I don’t think I’ll ever see anything to match this

6 Likes

I am forever in your debt @FraVit93 I needed a forum avatar. You answered the call

5 Likes

Why isn’t there an OH& S officer to check heroes and their outfits? Some are seriously at risk

We’ve talked about the high heels issue before, but what about all those female heroes who have bare midriffs, belly buttons on display, no shield, just waiting to be disembowelled by someone?!

3 Likes

I’ve borrowed this from @EvilSmoothie as it has been raised before!

8 Likes

I’m very impressed and worried about you at the same time.

4 Likes

You should be careful, @Rook didn’t like that so much :wink:

2 Likes

Noted. I was just a newbie at the time, but it didn’t appear moderated.

I believe, taken in the context that it’s an ironic comment on the portrayal of female characters.

If I’m on thin ice, I’ll skate closer to the shore :relieved:

3 Likes

…Mama always told me not to skate on the thin ice…

…Oh, but Mama, that’s where the fun is!

1 Like

We all know what @Petri can do and we know that he is a powerful guy in E&P So I bet that his 1☆ hero is infact an undercover 5☆ green hero, I would like to see a war between 7DD and 7DC with all just Petri hero in def line ups.
And make a Video about that in @Anchor 's YouTube Channel.

3 Likes

Yeah, there was only a warning iirc. But even a glare from those merciless cat eyes of @Rook is enough to send a shiver down your spine.

4 Likes

Things of the union of imperialist heroes😈

Nonsense! I’m a sweet cat!

secretly glares at JonahTheBard! :grin:

2 Likes

Eep!

20 characters of running away

2 Likes

I now feel like Viv’s hands were made to have a drink in it.

It always just looks so fitting

We can also remove context from her real conversations and make her look like a drunk

Haha :joy:

15 Likes