The Ridiculous Complaints thread

This comment should be flagged for its legitimacy!!

4 Likes

Oh, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Help! Help! I’m being repressed!!

8 Likes

I immediately thought of Ron Jeremy when I saw him the first time…Perhaps the artist who drew him was thinking the same…

One is Android, the other is Apple…GAP=Android…at least on my tablet it does:grin:

Please allow me to direct your attention to

A Jolly old elf…whom I might add does indeed have a beard…most of the little guys just lack enough testosterone to grow a manly beard :rofl:

4 Likes

That is priceless !!!

@Hrairoo

Totes inapropes bro. I’m right here. Put that face on Wilbur.

1 Like

I can’t doctor these images! All I do is find the real photos on the world wide web. I did find the Wilbur though!

4 Likes

@Kerridoc

Your upgraded avatar has arrived

2 Likes

Ooh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That’s what I’m on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn’t you?

4 Likes

REALLY SG??

Oatmeal is direct ripoff of Bird Box

10 Likes

I want to complain about the recent lack of complaints in this, the Ridiculous Complaints Thread. I need reading material while heroes slowly bake in their tc’s. Provinces have been farmed, raids conducted and titans fought.
People, you are my only hope!

5 Likes

Agreed!! And I hope the sense of humor has not been drowned in Kiril’s brew after New Year’s Eve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::grin:

4 Likes

I wish to complain that there are UNOPENED Christmas presents still lying around the base, even though it is over a week after they should have been given to US

Now… it’s possible that SG has pulled that department store swindle of using EMPTY boxes to masquerade as gifts (and they shouldn’t eject and ban me from their store just because i attempt to open what should be a gift for my loyal and unswerving partronage)

BUT… I think it is far more shifty than that… I assert that those presents are Damascus Blades, Tomes, Habbards and HOTMs that SG has “accidently” forgot to gift to the playing community. Mine was an Onatel, i just know it.

It isn’t too late SG, gift us what is rightfully ours!

13 Likes

YEAH! I had an Onatel in one of my boxes too!! I shook it up real good and heard it say “hey quit that! I might not be able to see, but I’ll still kick your butt!”

And another one I shook up real good said something like “I am Kageburrito, and in addition to being delicious I will also kill your enemies!!”

It isn’t fair I can’t open them!!

In other news… here was my best Titan defeated last week. The Rare, the mystical, the elegant Alpga Gryphon:

Notice I’m at level 36 there. The AG is 10*. RARE!!! AND yellow!! NO Wu Kong!! :crying_cat_face:

THEN…

We beat up a stinking regular kraken. A stupid blue fish who can’t even get to the top of my mountain kingdom. And HE kicks out the Gryphon?!

CMON SG YOURE BETTER THAN THIS

This complaint should be immediately addressed. Just let us all open our presents and I’ll call it even.

8 Likes

Thank you @FishDreams and @Duaneski! You have restored my faith in your pettiness and ridiculousness. However, Duaneski, your titan gripe was legit so 1/2 point is deducted. You still top my leaderboard of entertainment value, though. Way to go!

5 Likes

I am legit peeved that our rare got kicked outta that spot. It isn’t advertised anywhere and I know it doesn’t really matter.

But ya know, we dropped a lotta flasks to off that guy lol.

So yeah, it is a somewhat legit gripe :stuck_out_tongue: BUT not legit enough for me to post anywhere but here.

It’s kinda like a purgatory complaint in that way. Maybe need a new thread for complaints which aren’t ridiculous but aren’t valid or important enough for their own thread outright :wink:

5 Likes

Well that would tidy up 80% of the forum…

Sorry, sorry…too cynical.

11 Likes

And off by about 19% to boot!

1 Like