The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Ahem, you’ve clearly doctored the image of Silthus. As can be seen by the REAL image below, he is obviously hard charging the key for his team.

18 Likes

I want to complain that guy is lv58 and his castle is for a player level 26

He really need help, so he makes his ingame Whatsup!

1 Like

You guys know, I’m not one to complain. But. What. The. H-E- double hockeysticks am I looking at here?!?!

Why’s there such a HUGE ___________ GAP?!

Mine isn’t like that!

Give us some consistency! Or do I have to say “please”?!

Compensation, obviously, would make this go away, but I shouldn’t have to keep pointing these things out only to not be compensated for my alertness about flaws affecting this game’s most treasured players!

2 Likes

I know what this is…toilett

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks that “jandal” sounds suspiciously like a sandal with jaundice?

2 Likes

This should be here … its EPIC

4 Likes

How about 8 days ridiculous, because well, we are better than 7.

_edit: 8 days complaining… because that’s just ridiculous. _

2 Likes

…but all too true, so disqualified.

3 Likes

KageBurrito is just cruel and has no place in a modern hero roster. #FreeRangeBurrito

11 Likes

This thread has gone 3 days without a Ridiculous complaint @JonahTheBard and @Kerridoc are using evil Mod powers some watery tart bestowed upon them for evil!

3 Likes

This comment should be flagged for its legitimacy!!

4 Likes

Oh, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

Help! Help! I’m being repressed!!

8 Likes

I immediately thought of Ron Jeremy when I saw him the first time…Perhaps the artist who drew him was thinking the same…

One is Android, the other is Apple…GAP=Android…at least on my tablet it does:grin:

Please allow me to direct your attention to

A Jolly old elf…whom I might add does indeed have a beard…most of the little guys just lack enough testosterone to grow a manly beard :rofl:

4 Likes

That is priceless !!!

@Hrairoo

Totes inapropes bro. I’m right here. Put that face on Wilbur.

1 Like

I can’t doctor these images! All I do is find the real photos on the world wide web. I did find the Wilbur though!

4 Likes

@Kerridoc

Your upgraded avatar has arrived

2 Likes