The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Please start a Go Fund Me page for this villager. She/he needs proper support and care asap, and may not be able to afford it.

3 Likes

Do you have a life partner?

Because if not, I am willing to throw myself at your feet. Daily. And I won’t slip… not even once.

I promise to love you. Now. And forever.

This could be a great meeting of mind. Yours. Because mine is blown.

3 Likes

I found the tower where the moderators hide. Should I charge you a rent?

They’re here. Since it is the only tower that has no windows!
:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

Hahaha awwww man. Well played :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a complaint!!! This can’t be right!!! I played underwater speacial stages from season 2. AND I TOOK THIS FISH GUY WITH ME

He can breath underwater, right?! But NO, he still gets that damage

SEE!

22 Likes

Proteus is taking damage because as soon as he has to breathe through his gills he is poisoned by all the industrial effluent from two million castles constantly flowing into the sea.

The entire population of Correlia is fed on an all protein diet. Do you think that leads to pleasant bowel movements?!

So Proteus and all his buddies are constantly swimming and breathing in bodily waste and slag deposits… I think 47 damage is on the low side if anything.

19 Likes

Definitely Aliens…

What kind of an evil mastermind would give practice swords to their troops, minions in BATTLES? They are wooden too!
Battles are fought only with REAL weapons, I expect to see some long swords, katanas and board swords from now on!

4 Likes

It’s no wonder the recruits keep dying in training camp - they only have wooden swords and the trainers have real weapons…

7 Likes

I thought Mr Trainer wanted to offer his sword to Rigard, so that Rigard could wield DUAL BLADES.

But even after I introduced Rigard to my 4* trainer, Rigard still only had ONE sword in his hand!

“Sword for Hire” my foot.

You’re clearly thinking of gifting it to someone in your profile pic Mr Trainer

Y u no give to Rigard

3 Likes

No discussing disciplinary action on the forum, thanks.

3 Likes

Buzz kill… wrong thread friend.
@NotSoNewNewb

3 Likes

Saw that coming a mile away…

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say @LDGrinn, I’m more worried about the poor guy who got sent out there with nothing but string

4 Likes

Interesting choice for him to have posted that in the “Ridiculous Complaints” thread :thinking:

7 Likes

SG you lazy bucks!

Because of your negligence there are now too different seasons going on at our stronghold.

When we view our empire up close the changes are clear

However when we see our empire when viewing the world its still spring time!

HOW MUCH SENSE DOES THAT MAKE!?! NONE THATS HOW MUCH!

Update both!

7 Likes

I’ve come to defend @NotSoNewNewb’s honor. In his defense, he had a pretty ridiculous complaint.

The “But Johnny’s dad lets him use cuss words!” argument will always have a special place in my heart.

I also love the guy who dedicated his alliance to hating the Post Office.

8 Likes

You need to read the fine print, just like the summon gate: “Note: the information above is a preview of the Stronghold when it has been fully leveled up.”

Fully leveled strongholds include municipal snow removal and artificial trees for that “always spring” look.

8 Likes

My stronghold is level 20. THEY LIED TO ME. I want a refund on the time I spent leveling it! Scam artists!

2 Likes

I think you get that at level 25 :sunglasses:

4 Likes