The Ridiculous Complaints thread

Been a while since I stopped by this thread.

In Path of Valor, it is only showing that I’ve completed 2/3 daily challenges.

Why isn’t it Tuesday yet??

EDIT: to be clear… :wink:

2 Likes

I want to lodge a formal complaint about the war start times. Why does it always have to start on weekday mornings in Central European Time, when I am supposedly “working” from home? SG, do you even realize that the mumbled “hmm (what)… yeah, I agree, we need to execute on that” during the teleconferences ends up landing tons of stuff I never realized I signed up for on my lap? And are you secretly informing my devious but lazy co-workers that I am engaging in puzzle warfare, and this would be the right time to pull that corporate excrement on me? Are you?

30,000 gems and a dozen 5* heroes of my choice would be sufficient compensation for this brain-damaging value proposition template using “outcomes driven innovation methodology” for someone else’s project that I apparently agreed to do. It’s seriously damaging my ability to focus on raids and wars.

Wait… the next war is about to start. Email me your solution.

3 Likes

This is indeed a serious problem. Storing that many solid gold cups inside a level 23 SH can lead to structural failure due to the extra weight, causing a serious accident that might injure scores of Shirtless Folk. I propose that SG needs to immediately address this dangerous situation, by creating and providing for you free of charge, a level 30 stronghold.

5 Likes

I want to complain that the mystic vision ad reporting tool supports Team Secret.

Liquid is obviously the superior esports organization.

I also think the game is broken. I never get trap tools and escaped dragons give clean cloth as they retreat.

2 Likes

I am fed up of all these overpowered characters in the game.

I would like, nay, demand that any character I do not have be nerfed. As examples this would include Telluria, Gravemaker… :clock1: :clock3: :clock6: … and Aife.

5 Likes

As a follow up to my last complaint I am fed up with all these underpowered characters in the game.

I would like, nay, demand that all characters I have are buffed.

3 Likes

Who’s maintaining this immaculately kept plot of inaccessible land outside the castle walls???

Where does that fit within the Keep’s budget?

Clearly, the amount of overgrowth within the walls leaves the landscaping department to be desired. Why is this patch so important?

4 Likes

It looks like grass, but that’s actually toxic waste that’s been poured out of those two window-like sewer pipes on the left.

What, you thought the summon portal ran on ‘magic’?

Nope, that’s fuelled by 100% weapons grade uranium, my friend.

5 Likes

In a similar vein…

Look familiar?

4 Likes

Sweet Jesus… we’re sitting on a ticking time bomb! (not, like, actually ticking, but you know what I mean)

How is this ok??

And more importantly, what kind of compensation is SGG thinking??

4 Likes

Speaking of world saving Cage actors!

(This complaint made more ridiculous by virtue of me having pulled Lianna’s costume this month :stuck_out_tongue: still, I will accept all season 3 Epic heroes as compensation. That’s a fair deal we can all agree.)

I’ve heard nothing from our union rep. You me and the boys might have to take a trip on down to Sally’s and put the screws to the wind chimes handing from the zigzag tree, if ya take my meaning.

3 Likes

Oof, right in the crunch basket…

Why was Cage not called out for that?? Did I actually see someone apologize to him??

“Hey, sorry you had to punch that guy in the balls… like a man…”

Edit: rewatched. It was his buddy cheering on his nut punch… let that sink in.

In what world are we congratulating this?? “Hey, you really punched that guy in the balls back there. Nice work!”

3 Likes

It’s Out World, I believe.

And the guy cheering is an actual god of lightning if I remember my MK lore.

2 Likes

Saws x 10k… you really want that?

Dawa
Stupid autocucumber

Seriously… who the frigg does she think she is!?

2 Likes

I would like to register a ridiculous complaint that has surely been registered before:

There needs to be an achievement for this epic accomplishment!!

4 Likes

This is equal to the attractiveness of Jeff Goldblum. I’d say this is an accurate achievement. Best you could hope for, really.

Ooh ooh! I’ve gotten that one before too!

Isn’t it awesome? When you’ve already gotten your 3* hero to level 50 and you still need 50 more 1* on-color feeders to get it to special level 8?

Good times. :laughing:

1 Like